Celeb Spotting šŸ

Airline pilot spotted drinking coffee ! :rolleyes:

Donā€™t care, Iā€™m self declaring my own spot and Iā€™m awarding myself a perfectly acceptable 3.5 out of 5

Well done

http://hookedonhouses.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Hepburns-Please-Go-Away-Sign.jpg

:lol:

Good solid spot there by shocko. Well done to you

Costello was the dumbest cunt ever to wear the jersey, which is saying something.

Thereā€™s fucking anarchy on this thread now with all sorts of simpletons adjudicating.

Just give the gig to TASE and be done with it.

ā€¦

The Link will be along to fuck you out of it you travesty of a human being.

We have a democratically elected Adjudicator, all the rest can fuck right off.

Not a spot

you have left yourself wide open to be raped by linkwalsh here with this abortion of a post and id doubt there would be much sympathy if thats the way this ends.

its riddled with excrement right the way thru but two obvious standouts for meā€¦

why was costello 39 irish caps a spot while reggie 47 irish caps not?
why did you include that he drives a plane for a pittance for michael oleary as if it is something to write home about but omit the only thing the man could ever boast about, that he is a former Olympian?

House cleaned by HBV :clap:

hard to argue with that.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunph, post: 11913ā€][font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Bradley Wiggins[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Giraffe Restaurant, Manchester Airport[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: Last night about 7pm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Skinny jeans, white t-shirt under a back leather jacket that was open, some type of trainer/runner[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Demeaner: Cuntish, aloof. [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: I was checking out this lone woman who walked passed me as i was sat at my table and she was seated at the table opposite me. Wiggins must have needed a piss as he came in a minute afterwards and joined her. It was his wife. They sat at the table opposite me. I couldnā€™t place Wiggins at first but knew i recognised him from somewhere. At first i thought he was a rock star such was his appearance. They ordered drinks and sat a while before the wife asked if they could move to the next table, which the waitor allowed. Presume they wanted a seat by the window. She was drinking bottled water and he was drinking some awful looking juice or smoothie that was green in colour. He threw it off in one go and ordered another. I was wondering if he would have the same food as me (the classic burger and chips) but he ordered a big salad and some sort of healthy side dish. The wife had similar. I donā€™t think they talked to each other during the whole period. The wife is plain enough. He fairly devoured the food in fairness to him, he must have cycled somewhere earlier. I was in no panic to leave as was early for my flight and was sat there drinking pints and reading the ā€˜Sporting Pressā€™. They left before me, Wiggins had some sort of shopping bag with him with a garment in it. Thatā€™s all he carried he left the wife push the luggage. Donā€™t know where they were flying to.[/size][/font][/quote]

You shouldā€™ve pulled the sideburns off the cunt

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 11914ā€]

What did you make of Giraffe, Dunph? I am a big fan of the one in Heathrow[/quote]

Chewy knows the score

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Gary Kirby[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: About 14.30 today[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Big clunky black shoes, blue wrangler jeans, a jumper of grey colour[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Demeaner: Good spirits[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: I spotted the hurling legend as i was walking around the Crescent. He was stood up leaning against a rail chatting to a security guard who he obviously knew. They were having a nice chat and i spotted Gary and the security guard guffawing at something Gary said. He had two young lads, presumably his own in tow and was keeping an eye on them as they were horsing around and doing what young lads do.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other, other notes: I went to a restaurany in the Crescent soon afterwards called ā€˜Franklinsā€™ and had a beautiful bacon and cabbage dinner. It was very nice with mash potatoe, carrots and parsley sauce. I am still very hungry now though.[/size][/font]

Another fantastic spot Dunph. You are really coming up trumps lately.

Sad to hear that Gary is on his uppers Dunph and even more treasonable that you would report it.