Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Stephen Kelly
Famous for: Fulham & Irish Footballer rather than the Cyclist
Where: Dunnes in Stephens Green
When: About an hour ago
Attire: A scarf, a nice 3/4 length dark green jacket & jeans. Very trendy looking.
Other Notes: Stephen was with what is presumably his bird, sheā€™s a decent looking yoke infairness to him with a cracking arse.
They were shopping for Cushions and seemed to have settled on one as I left. Very frugal of Stephen to go shopping in Dunnes when he is presumably making 30k+ a week.

Good spot. 3/5
Glad to hear he was wrapped up warm with a nice scarf.

Gary Kirby has two sons :clap:

how do you actually know it was Stephen Kelly? Maybe it was someone who looked like him. If he is living in London, why would he be buying cushions in Dublin? Think about it manā€¦
Thereā€™s a guy down the road from me who always looked the spit of Saddam Hussain, but obviously wasnā€™t himā€¦

It was him alright.

Julio wouldnā€™t besmirch the good name of the celeb spotting thread by putting up false spots.

Weā€™ve only ever had one incident and that was when Mac tried to claim he had spotted some Leinster rogby player shopping for knickers in Dundrum, only for someone to point out that the same player was away in France playing a match at the time.

I certainly hope they were

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Michael Fassbender[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous for: Film star - famous for movies such as Shame, 300, Prometheus.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Fade Street Social[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 9.30pm, Thursday December 6[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Casual T-shirt, jeans, leather jacket[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other Notes: Fassbender was drinking at the bar with actor Liam Cunningham and was the subject to much attention from the ladies present. I went up to order a drink and he asked about me one of the girls sitting with my table. Cunningham made some smart remark as every women seeing him naked already. Seemed like a decent sort.[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Liam Cunningham[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous for: Irish Actor best known for his role as Davos Seaworth in Game of Thrones and Dan in The Wind that Shakes the Barley.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Fade Street Social[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 9.30pm, Thursday December 6[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Shirt, slacks.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other Notes: Was drinking with Michael Fassbender and trying to make smart remark about women seeing him naked.[/size][/font]

A mate bumped into these two in Krystle on Saturday. Dylan McGrath was like a rottweiler around them if anyone came up to speak to them. Count yourself lucky the bald pox was probably in the kitchen when you spoke to them.

One of the people with me said he was there but I donā€™t know the cunt so there was no way Iā€™d include him here.

Ron Jones had a spot of Dylan McGrath coming out of his housemateā€™s bedroom. There is an example of the ā€˜celebrityā€™ being questionable but the circumstances being superb so worthy of a good spot.

You sure it wasnā€™t the cyclist Sean Roche?

:lol: I spotted that after but said I better not bring any attention to it

victor costello, reggie corrigan, gary kirby playing with kids and now this shit, who are these 2 dogs abortions and how are they spots?

Dunph, get Link on here fast to sort out this mess

mickee has jumped the shark.

Good spots mickee

:rolleyes:

:clap: :clap:

Brax from home and away. Redfern on Tuesday. Made a bit of small chat while we waited for our lunch. He was getting a chicken wrap and a coke zero. Got the obligatory photo for the folks back home and we went our separate ways

The Runt is ā€œotherwise engagedā€ so, having voted for him, Iā€™ll field this oneā€¦

Not a spot - on various grounds:

Improper presentation.
A no-mark.
Worthless engagement.

To keep you on board I wonā€™t deride youā€¦

0/0

Thats a spot

4/5