Celeb Spotting 🐐

:lol:

WHO: Ex Leeds and Liverpool and Scottish midfielder Gary Mcallister
Where: Grafton Street
When :4.55 pm today
Attire: jeans , Black Bubble Jacket,shirt and a patterned scarf casually drapped down the jacket
observations: Gary was sharing a moment with a female companion while they aimlessly drfted down Grafton street as the christmas shoppers whizzed by.Gary still looks in great shape and is a lot taller than i thought he´d be…I was impressed with his refusal to zip up his jacket or even protect his bald head with a hat from the bitter cold…

Good spot, KIB Man and nice interaction too.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 11981”]WHO: Ex Leeds and Liverpool and Scottish midfielder Gary Mcallister
Where: Grafton Street
When :4.55 pm today
Attire: jeans , Black Bubble Jacket,shirt and a patterned scarf casually drapped down the jacket
observations: Gary was sharing a moment with a female companion while they aimlessly drfted down Grafton street as the christmas shoppers whizzed by.Gary still looks in great shape and is a lot taller than i thought he´d be…I was impressed with his refusal to zip up his jacket or even protect his bald head with a hat from the bitter cold…[/quote]

Interesting spot. He’s done punditry on Setanta’s 3pm Saturday game a couple of times this season. He may have come over a day early with the missus, or he may be over for another reason entirely.

Gary is a cunt and I move to have him disallowed on that basis. What say you Larry?

Larry won’t be back.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lionel Ritchie was in the Four Seasons last night.

WTF?

Not sure if this is a credible sport…

[font=tahoma][size=3]WHO: Mick Nolan, Fair City Actor[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Grafton Street[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When : 2.30pm today[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: A very working class reddish jacket and pair of jeans that looked like they may have been purchased in Primark[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Observations: Mick was plodding along on his own looking fairly dishevelled and down, he was actually pointed out to me by my female associate and although I did recognise the face I could not put a name or link to it until informed.[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]WHO: Mark Bosnich, former Villa hero, played a bit for Man United and Chelsea before going off the rails. Now senior pundit on Fox Soccer Aus[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: car park, Moore Park, Sydney[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When : last Saturday[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: cheap suit, cheap plastic looking shoes, orange tie not tied around his neck in the manner of a young lad pissed after an u-16 medal presentation[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Observations: was buying some Xmas pressies in the club shop there, (160 dollars for a del piero sydney fc top so went for swans guerneys). Who do I see but the bold Bozzo outside. He was Villa keeper for about ten years so I headed over to get a snap. Up close he looks shocking. years of drink and drug abuse have taken their toll. anyhow just about I was about to say hello some clown with an ear piece came over. bozzo was trying to get 10 tickets off him for the game later. Appears Bozzo already owed him money from the last game and they started getting in a bit of a barney. How a former multi millionaire footballer ends up get shaken down by someone working for the football stadium is something pretty pathetic. I walked away disgusted without chatting to him. he looks not far off elvis at the end. [/size][/font]

I saw John Rocha the other day, he was dressed like a cunt.

I spotted a celebrity in a supermarket an hour ago. He was buying, wait for it, Oven Chips. I am not joking. :clap:

Johnny Vegas?

[quote=“KIB man, post: 11990”][font=tahoma][size=3]WHO: Mark Bosnich, former Villa hero, played a bit for Man United and Chelsea before going off the rails. Now senior pundit on Fox Soccer Aus[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: car park, Moore Park, Sydney[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When : last Saturday[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: cheap suit, cheap plastic looking shoes, orange tie not tied around his neck in the manner of a young lad pissed after an u-16 medal presentation[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Observations: was buying some Xmas pressies in the club shop there, (160 dollars for a del piero sydney fc top so went for swans guerneys). Who do I see but the bold Bozzo outside. He was Villa keeper for about ten years so I headed over to get a snap. Up close he looks shocking. years of drink and drug abuse have taken their toll. anyhow just about I was about to say hello some clown with an ear piece came over. bozzo was trying to get 10 tickets off him for the game later. Appears Bozzo already owed him money from the last game and they started getting in a bit of a barney. How a former multi millionaire footballer ends up get shaken down by someone working for the football stadium is something pretty pathetic. I walked away disgusted without chatting to him. he looks not far off elvis at the end. [/size][/font][/quote]
Not a spot , this is not the washed up wanker who played for Barnsley thread

did you read the post? it was mark bosnich not mick mccarthy

Exactly

so you are admitting you are a retard?

Edit: Wrong thread.

[quote=“KIB man, post: 11997”]

so you are admitting you are a retard?[/quote]
Next move here is to post up a picture right?