Celeb Spotting 🐐

Wtf??

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 11999”]
Next move here is to post up a picture right?[/quote]

Or a smiley

Live spot…

Les Ferdinand strolling around the Irish departure gates area in Heathrow.

Les for Limerick?

Seeing as he is taking a job as forwards coach with QPR, i doubt i Phil.

Was he wearing a Limerick FC jersey?

McAllister,not a spot,scarf issues.

Mick Nolan whoever the fuck he is,not a spot either,never heard of him.

Bosnich(could have been anybody),not a spot,KIB Man thought he was elvis in the finish.No chance.

I was standing six feet from him, it was definitely Bosnich

Who: Andrew Trimble
Famous For: Irish and Ulster rugby player
Where: Opposite City Hall in Belfast
When: Yesterday around three o’clock
Other Details: Trimble and I exchanged greetings and I tapped him on the back. He was wearing clothes that wouldn’t have been out of place in a Next Ad. There was a protest over the flag on outside City Hall at the time and some of the protestors looked menacing. I decided to join the protest but looked a little out of place as I was wearing a Celtic Football Club Bag. I was very well oiled however so I decided to go in front of the tv cameras and confirm I was there to represent the nationalist community. This did not go down well with some of those gathered who took delight in me then bumping into a curb. Trimble was not there to protest rather he was just passing by.

[quote=“Raymond Crotty, post: 12005”]Who: Andrew Trimble
Other Details: Trimble and I exchanged greetings and I tapped him on the back. He was wearing clothes that wouldn’t have been out of place in a Next Ad. There was a protest over the flag on outside City Hall at the time and some of the protestors looked menacing. I decided to join the protest but looked a little out of place as I was wearing a Celtic Football Club Bag. I was very well oiled however so I decided to go in front of the tv cameras and confirm I was there to represent the nationalist community. This did not go down well with some of those gathered who took delight in me then bumping into a curb. Trimble was not there to protest rather he was just passing by.[/quote]

:clap: :lol:

[quote=“Raymond Crotty, post: 12005”]Who: Andrew Trimble
Other Details: Trimble and I exchanged greetings and I tapped him on the back. He was wearing clothes that wouldn’t have been out of place in a Next Ad. There was a protest over the flag on outside City Hall at the time and some of the protestors looked menacing. I decided to join the protest but looked a little out of place as I was wearing a Celtic Football Club Bag. I was very well oiled however so I decided to go in front of the tv cameras and confirm I was there to represent the nationalist community. This did not go down well with some of those gathered who took delight in me then bumping into a curb. Trimble was not there to protest rather he was just passing by.[/quote]

Not your brightest moment.

sigh

Thats a spot.

So a rugby player dressed as a gay boy is a spot?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 12010”]

So a rugby player dressed as a gay boy is a spot?[/quote]

It appears so. Now fall in.

Who: Jackie Hurley though I think she spells her first name differently
Where: Mahon point shopping centre
When: today around 2pm
With: some other bird
Observations: she had skinny dark blue jeans on her, top, jacket and a scarf. From the telly you know she has a big bottle of bass but by jaysus is it bigger in the flesh.

who?

Who:Santa Claus
Where:Crescent Shopping Centre
When@today around 2pm
With:his fans
Observations:the real deal

Declan Ganley at mass in Abbeyknockmoy. Saw a huge Bentley outside on the way in. Assume it’s his.

Quite a tall bloke. Well suited and booted.

No specifics of what he was actually wearing were mentioned,myself and the Link adjudication team had our suspicions that he might have been queered up but the spot in its presented form had to be deemed a valid spot,these matters are well beyond your capabilities,thats why im back.Now fall in :guns: :guns:

Jackie Hurley is a spot.

Santa Claus isnt a spot,he was working.

Who:Tommy Treacy
Famous for:hes a jockey
Where:The Globe,Graignamanagh
When:Last night at around 11.30pm
Attire:blue jeans,black shoes,check shirt
Demeaner:he was in flying form
Other Notes:He bought me a Jameson which i offed in one go,the man was in great humour,i asked him for a tip and he gave me one for Wednesday but i was locked so cant think of it now,if it comes back to me ill pass it on to ye fellas.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSHe, post: 12018”]Who:Tommy Treacy
Famous for:hes a jockey
Where:The Globe,Graignamanagh
When:Last night at around 11.30pm
Attire:blue jeans,black shoes,check shirt
Demeaner:he was in flying form
Other Notes:He bought me a Jameson which i offed in one go,the man was in great humour,i asked him for a tip and he gave me one for Wednesday but i was locked so cant think of it now,if it comes back to me ill pass it on to ye fellas.[/quote]

Never heard of the cunt.