Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“HBV*”]Who: Stuart ‘ill be your warrier Bill’ sado iraqi car salesman from the apprentice
Famous For: absolutely shaming himself on tv this week by begging Bill Cullen for the start
Where: the Dropping Well Rathgar
When: Last night 8pm
Wearing: Brown suit
Company: Similar looking besuited arthur daly types, an easy to despise group of cunts if there was ever
Other info: getting stuck into pints of lager whilst being the focal point of the group, herself joked about asking the clown if he won the thing but we very quickly decided not to encourage the cunt[/quote]

The Dropping Well Rathgar? Milltown surely?

the very one, lower rathgar would probably be stretching it a bit alright

Dartry?

Who: Marcus Sweeney
Where: Walking briskly past the central bank.
When: 6.30 thursday
Famous for: Being engaged to the late Katy French, throwing a hissy fit when she tried to sex up his restaurant, breaking it off with Katy French, some very public motor proscecutions, going skint in a big way.
Wearing: Open neck shirt, jacket, slacks of some sort.
Company: On his lonesome.
Aspect: Brooding malevolence.

Who: Baz Luhrmann
Where: Walking in Surry Hills, Sydney, as I drove past
When: 2pm a few days ago
Famous for: Directing Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet and the new film about Australia, intruigingly titled “Australia”
Wearing: Jeans, shirt, jumper (it wasn’t a warm day)
Company: with his wife, who is apparently a celeb herself, she’s a producer or something on his films
Aspect: Looked very happy and relaxed I’m delighted to report

Good spot, Fitzy and well done in identifying this lad. Outside of Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen and Krzysztof Kieslowski, I would find it hard to identify directors.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Marcus Sweeney
Where: Walking briskly past the central bank.
When: 6.30 thursday
Famous for: Being engaged to the late Katy French, throwing a hissy fit when she tried to sex up his restaurant, breaking it off with Katy French, some very public motor proscecutions, going skint in a big way.
Wearing: Open neck shirt, jacket, slacks of some sort.
Company: On his lonesome.
Aspect: Brooding malevolence.[/quote]

I have to ask
How the jaysus would you know this Marcus fella?

I’d never even heard of Katy Ffrench until she died ffs.

[quote=“Fitzy”]Who: Baz Luhrmann
Famous for: Directing Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet and the new film about Australia, intruigingly titled “Australia”
Company: with his wife, who is apparently a celeb herself, she’s a producer or something on his films
Aspect: Looked very happy and relaxed I’m delighted to report[/quote]

Dear All

This is a Celeb Spot.

A friend of Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman and the Ewan fella from Train Spotting; a celeb extraordinaire

Savage stuff Fitz.

You won’t see Baz selling raffle tickets around Ennis.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]

You won’t see Baz selling raffle tickets around Ennis.[/quote]

and what celebrity that has been named on here would you find doing this maire:confused:…

[quote=“Fitzy”]Who: Baz Luhrmann
Aspect: Looked very happy and relaxed I’m delighted to report[/quote]

that lad who did failte towers?

Nobody specifically. Its meant to be a measure of Celebrity Credentials

Would you see someone who’s kissed Nicole Kidman flogging club lotto tickets around the banner?

yeah, a multi million dollar earning director from Australia who did films like Moulin rouge, Romeo and Juliet and was nominated for oscars is now reduced to presenting crappy Irish Z list celebrity reality TV.:rolleyes:

My, how the mighty have fallen.

Peter Jackson is about the only one I could be definately sure about

I’d say you’d fancy your chances of copping Spielberg, Scorcese, Gibson, Eastwood, Allen?

Ok probably Eastwood & Allen. The rest would probably slip by me. I don’t watch the oscars

Fucking hell, surely you’d recognise Mel Gibson or Steven Spielberg! Even Scorcese is unmistakable, just big fuckin eyeberows!

To further my point

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m/mel_gibson/thumbnails/tn2_mel_gibson_4.jpg

Okay, Okay, Quit badgering the witness !!!

I rest my case…

You’ll be doing well to spot Kieslowski, he’s been dead for 12 years!