Celeb Spotting 🐐

not a spot you vile retard

[quote=“THE LINK WALSHe, post: 12018”]Who:Tommy Treacy
Famous for:hes a jockey
Where:The Globe,Graignamanagh
When:Last night at around 11.30pm
Attire:blue jeans,black shoes,check shirt
Demeaner:he was in flying form
Other Notes:He bought me a Jameson which i offed in one go,the man was in great humour,i asked him for a tip and he gave me one for Wednesday but i was locked so cant think of it now,if it comes back to me ill pass it on to ye fellas.[/quote]

Fuck off. Ridiculous. Get off Runt’s thread, you drink driving cunt.

Fuck off. This is the celeb spotting thread. Not the “celebs of the spots” thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and with that Runt is kingmaker again

Very good.

:clap:

Can’t believe that he allowed Jackie Hurley as a spot.

Long live the Runt.

Long live the Runt.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSHe, post: 12018”]Who:Tommy Treacy
Famous for:hes a jockey
Where:The Globe,Graignamanagh
When:Last night at around 11.30pm
Attire:blue jeans,black shoes,check shirt
Demeaner:he was in flying form
Other Notes:He bought me a Jameson which i offed in one go,the man was in great humour,i asked him for a tip and he gave me one for Wednesday but i was locked so cant think of it now,if it comes back to me ill pass it on to ye fellas.[/quote]
Fantastic spot link , buy yourself a drink

Im running the show around here now,dont you cunts forget it.

Who: Alan Aherne - Father, Economist, Government Advisor, Lecturer.
Where: Childminders Xmas Party
Demenour: Caring and Chatty
Appearance: A fairly gaunt jaw on him, bomber jacket over a pair of sensible jeans which sat perfecly over some form of climbing boot, possibly a Solomen branded boot.
Other Notes: Alan came across as an alright sort as he mixed with the other parents, sipped mulled wine and joined in all sorts of conversation, ranging from the harmless banter of the blond bint who runs the joint to the nonsense muldoon type fare of “tis a fierce mild winter”, “have ye many of the cows calved” type hat. I spoke at length with Alan on various topics but avoided anything economic… I knew who he was, he knew I knew who he was but twas left at that.
PS: Linke, you’ll be glad to know that drink driving was prevalent in the group of parents who attended this party, not sure if this will give me some form of extra points when it comes to judging but said Id include it anyway.

Good to have you back.

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 12029”]
definitely not a spot, despite the obvious attempted at sucking up to link, you’ll have your arse handed to you on this one

Not a celebrity,
possibly not even a person
definitely not a spot.

The drink driving is all but unavoidable at this time of Year,i drank near on a full bottle of Jameson in a neighbours house last night before slipping home to freshen up,i hit down to the spots for a few scoops a while after that,slipped home around half two.not a sinner around at that hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pQcn2L65J0

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 12030”]
definitely not a spot, despite the obvious attempted at sucking up to link, you’ll have your arse handed to you on this one[/quote]

When were you crowned King of the Cunts?

KP I didn’t quote your post. Hopefully you’ll be able to delete it and we can all drive on and pretend it never happened (like link when he hit that pedestrian on the way home last night)

Read my post very carefully Runt. Drink driving was prevalent among the group. I was horiffied :o at the behaviour of other parents who attended who partook in this disgusting and vile act. I point blank refused to jump start one lad who had 2 toddlers half buckled into the rear seat and he swaying in the breeze like an autumn leaf. :pint: :o :pint: :guns:

:lol:

You have zero clout around here lad so shut the fuck up and i’ll happily let the Link get on with it as he see’s fit.

Pull yourself together FFS, a no name economist at a tupperware party, get the fcuk up the yard

Are you trying to make some sort of an impression here?

Either you are the Link Walshe and in the lightly case that your not you only other business on this thread should be a contribution of some form of spot… Unwitty third party comments from no mark yard dogs like your self have no place here.

BTW… the fiddler from the Tulla Ceili band doesnt count lad so dont bother with it.