Celeb Spotting 🐐

I presume you meant to reference the tulla pipe band, in which you’d be a long time looking for a fiddler…but I wouldnt doubt you seen as you just managed to discover a world famous economist at the local bitch and stitch gathering

Hes definitely not The LINK WALSHe,theres only two links,the legendary Kilkenny full back of the 1950s and 60s and the celeb spots adjudicator on tfk.com.im lucky to have time to be at the bit im doing for ye without multiplying mesef,if i was going to do such a thing i definitely wouldnt be using a shirtlifters name like Kid Chocolate :rolleyes:

He’s just upset linke, taking it out on me etc, more great adjudication above BTW

Who … Graham Wylie & rich Ricci
Where … Next table at restaurant at leop yesterday evening
appearance … Clothed for racing
Demeanour … Flying form after their winners for the day
Notes … Ruby, Willie & harold also with them but not included as working. Our man has a couple of horses with Willie sober had a chat with a few of them. No tips …

who?

what?

are you mad?

I’d imagine he meant the Kilfenora Ceili Band. Alan Aherne would be a spot for the more erudite types on the forum like myself ( I once posted a spot of Austin Hughes myself ) but I can see how the great unwashed wouldn’t allow it.

I meant the Tulla Ceili band. Who do you think thought Martin Hayes how to play the fiddle? His Father PJ of course, part founder of the Tulla Ceili band back in the day. Albeit PJ past away last year which had slipped my mind. When it comes to fiddle playing there was nohing to come near the men of Maghera.

Yes Fagan, people choose to ignore the influence that certain people like Aherne have had on their lives in the past decade. I’m sure lads like Aherne like it that way.

i really have to take charge here again if fuckwits think cunts that play in a didley eye band are fuckin celebs

now fall in :guns: :guns:

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 12046”]
Apologies kp, shouldn’t have doubted you’re diddly Di idle expertise

Martin Hayes is a legend. One of Ireland’s finest musicians.

What’s Wylies woman like in the flesh?

one of Oirelands finest musican more like- that didley eye shit isnt really music

yeah, it’s amazing how he can make that yoke sound like a cat in heat

:lol: :lol:

Better than I would have expected Dan!

Live spot: ‘former gangster’ Martin “The Viper” Foley in the queue for the 9:50 Ryanair flight to Manchester from Dublin airport. All those attempts at his life seem to have knocked it out o him. Looking very shook and haggard. Smaller than I thought he was

The Viper??? :o Gerry Hutch once cycled past me on North Strand and eyeballed me. That’s about as close to gangland culture as I’d like to get.

Me neither but this lad and him go back years. I get the impression he wants a quiet life these days. I dont know much about him to be honest. I just had a text to meet them for beer. I wasn’t planning on heading out after a full fill the last few nights but I’ll head down now and see what the crac is.

he’s probably thinking…"who’s that ugly lookin’ cunt?