Celeb Spotting 🐐

I once pissed beside Gerry Hutch in Break for the Border. I was never as glad I was in full flow by the time I realised twas him.

He runs his hands under the tap after and then straight through his jet black hair. He reminded me of a poor mans Gerry Mac.

Well I nearly got enough Dutch courage to ask had he any old masters lying about that I could stick on the wall. Meeting up with them again in a bit for dinner so it could happen. I may be minus a few teeth or a kneecap in the morning.

Who. Ian Dempsey
Famous for. Morning DJ
Where. Trolley Bay, Superquinn Sutton Cross.
When. A couple hours ago.
Wearing. Brown padded jacket, blue cotton trousers deck shoes. Hint of a tint.
Other notes. Ian was about to take a trolley with a euro but I had one that didn’t need a euro so I said take this it doesn’t need a euro. Thanks he said. By the way he said I hope you don’t mind me asking but where did you get those trousers, they’re very smart. Oh they’re just Wranglers I said

You wear Wranglers Fagan?!

What a pity. You had been doing so well for the last couple of months.

Ian Dempsey…fuck sake.

Keep up farmer. I fessed up to that months ago.

Not a spot, wind up dialogue is veering way too far toward camp side of things for link, he’ll fling this one out on a technicallty

Gerry wife is an aunt of my mate’s wife. Supposed to be a daycent enough skin…if left alone.

Colm Meaney supping pints in Nearys last night

Gerry Thornley, Leo Varadkar, Eamonn Gilmore and Eamonn Dunphy all in Leopardstown over the Christmas

I used to know Gerry’s niece, a very nice, intelligent and highly attractive young lady she was as well. She said he was a very nice man, and who am I to argue.

Good spot. Shame about the pants

Hutch or Thornley?

Who: ger loughnane, all star, legendary manager killer of cancer
Where: leaving flynns pharmacy on the sheils roundabout in Ennis

Was wearing what looked like a black golfing jacket and jeans. Ger was supporting a recently topped up tan. It was milling down. He stopped in the doorway of paddy powers , looked menacingly across the car park, the rains parted and he entered his '12 black ford Mondeo and left. Amazing scenes

Almost perfect spot. Would deduct a half point for coming out of Flynns.

hardly a celebrity nowadays, 10 years ago…maybe…z list at best

[quote=“Chavez, post: 12074”]
hardly a celebrity nowadays, 10 years ago…maybe…z list at best[/quote]

He is kind of a big deal.

Eh the man rose from the fucking dead, just as SLR.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 12072”]Who: ger loughnane, all star, legendary manager killer of cancer
Where: leaving flynns pharmacy on the sheils roundabout in Ennis

Was wearing what looked like a black golfing jacket and jeans. Ger was supporting a recently topped up tan. It was milling down. He stopped in the doorway of paddy powers , looked menacingly across the car park, the rains parted and he entered his '12 black ford Mondeo and left. Amazing scenes[/quote]

Not a spot.
I saw liam kerins in town lest week and I’m not banging on about it.

never a celeb

Just double checking here, but did you just equate some Galway no mark with Ger Lough?
Holy fuck.