Celeb Spotting 🐐

An awful lot of jealousy here

Great spot Puke. Ignore the begrudgers.

Celeb Spotting Adjudicating has always had a certain grime and mud to it, but never before has it as lurid and filthy a game as it does today.

There’s a cancer running deep throughout modern day celeb spot adjudicating which will be hard to eradicate going forward.

Sorry, the average Foster & Allen fan would indeed fail to recognize him. o_O

This fucking nomark hasn’t got shit on foster and allen, how people recognise people like this baffles me

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 746455, member: 1379”]couldnt go into a bar in town without bumping into an ex Irish international

Emmet Byrne in Stags Head

Eddie Halvey in Bar 37[/quote]

i hope you spat at the scumbag, nice to see he can enjpy his pints while a family grieves

The main thing to come out of celeb spotting is confirmation that Puke resides in Leicester what with his sleeping with Steve Walsh and drinking with a singer from a no mark Leicester band.

Totti would happily have spat on him

Huh?

where to start after the past few days? You can get away with anything in Cheltenham with an Irish accent and a badge. One highlight was standing in the ring alongside Princess Anne as we surveyed Zara presenting the queen mother trophy. Mind you having breakfast with Mick O’Leary was more testing after drinking pints the night before with his brother.

:cool:

So you are JP then?

Did you have a runner there CCHA?

Live spot of former Juventus and Wales striker Ian Rush in Wrights, Malahide.

Corey Parker
the Irish club
brisbane

:clap:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
When - This evening between 7 and 8 pm
Where - A random pub in the midlands of England
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

Spot of 2013 so far, it’ll be hard bate

apologies for this one link

Who - Robbie Fowler and that dandruff ridden kunt Jason McAteer
When - this evening 7:10
Where - Abbey St Ennis vicinity Ostan na BanRi
Wearing - Jeans anc casual shirts
aob - seemed in good spirits, a lot of young types about them, need to make sure we move them on before the big game on sunday

Who: Sofie Grabol, star of Danish TV series “Forbrydelsen” (The Killing)
Where/When: 1730 train service between Marsta Junction and Stockholm Central, Sweden, Thursday March 21, 2013, 1730-1820
Demeanour: sitting pensively
Wearing: A black bubble jacket, jeans and black ankle length boots. She was sitting in the seat in front of me and quickly alighted the train at the terminus before walking away ahead of me at a brisk pace.

1 Like

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
When - This evening between 7 and 8 pm
Where - A random pub in the midlands of England
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

Turns out this was the song that my good mate Tom sang that night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qHYFwWK1Dk

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 755323, member: 1137”]Turns out this was the song that my good mate Tom sang that night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qHYFwWK1Dk
[/quote]

The Beatles recorded one something along the lines of give Ireland to the Irish… They all had Irish heritage… Pauls grandmother was a spud eater, Lennon had a grandparent, but Harrisons went back a bit further.