Celeb Spotting šŸ

Rules. For Fucks sake, the only reason Iā€™m posting here is because rules didnā€™t seem to be a problem. Fuck that.

Why do you seem vaguely familiar to me Puke?

[quote=ā€œFitzyā€]

Why do you seem vaguely familiar to me Puke?[/quote]

i am liam cahill in disguiseā€¦but keep it on the Q.Tā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]i am liam cahill in disguiseā€¦

Isnā€™t everyone?

fitzy-why dont you fuck off back to whatever bogboard you came from?

[quote=ā€œFitzy;81236][QUOTE=The Pukeā€]i am liam cahill in disguiseā€¦

Isnā€™t everyone?[/quote]

:):D:D

you might remember me from AFRā€¦havenā€™t that many posts fitzyā€¦less than 700 i believeā€¦started a few right good wums over thereā€¦one about the fat one in the office chancing me at the christmas night out and i rejected her and she hadnā€™t come to work since and another one about shaving my pubes and genetalia as a valentines presentā€¦

mostly post about hurling and clare hurling over thereā€¦

Let it go ncc

I was wondering when I would be at the arse end of the cutting wit of NCC. Well, thats me fucked then. Iā€™ve been found out. I am, I am, a, a, culchie. Iā€™m sorry NCC.

[quote=ā€œThe Puke;81240][quote=Fitzyā€]

:):D:D

you might remember me from AFRā€¦havenā€™t that many posts fitzyā€¦less than 700 i believeā€¦started a few right good wums over thereā€¦one about the fat one in the office chancing me at the christmas night out and i rejected her and she hadnā€™t come to work since and another one about shaving my pubes and genetalia as a valentines presentā€¦

mostly post about hurling and clare hurling over thereā€¦[/quote]

Oh yeah!..

Nope, sorry, no idea what youā€™re talking about. Do not remember you.

Time to get this back on thread with my first spot

Who - Current Ireland rugby captain, and former Leinster and Lions captain, and general all round Irish sporting legend and former banger of Glenda Gilson, Brian O Driscoll
Where - In what I think was a Lexus jeep of some sort (I presume sponsored) in the environs of Ranelagh
When - Some morning commute this week (think it was Wednesday)
Other Details - I was stuck in traffic, Sir BOD was behind me, looking like a man who was late for something and looked totally unaccustomed to the early morning rat race of a commute. Spent about 10 minutes in front of Mr O Driscoll during which time he showed admirable restraint despite obviously being very impatient. He also had a root around the nostrils but emerged with nothing to report.

NCC are you not from Fingal county ?..home of the inbredā€¦or am i mixing you up with some else?

I saw ya on the news the other night; gobbing for Eirgrid.

You need to get your teeth done.

ill take farmers advice & not engage with you

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]I saw ya on the news the other night; gobbing for Eirgrid.

You need to get your teeth done.[/quote]

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/Bush%20confused%2021_a.jpg

thanks?..

just answer the questionā€¦nothing to do with whoā€™s asking itā€¦are you or are you not from Fingal?

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/Bush%20confused%2021_a.jpg

thanks?..[/quote]

Originally Posted by The Puke

3 in a rowā€™s starting to look good

Youā€™re all fucking ruining my first spot on this thread!

Bandage, crack the fucking whip!

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Originally Posted by The Puke

3 in a rowā€™s starting to look good[/quote]

http://www.guardianoffers.co.uk/mall/GONMP/customerimages/products/nmpwmcl1.jpg
what your on aboutā€¦

I wonā€™t hear of any complaints about this rules on this thread. This is one of the siteā€™s defining threads and it should command everyoneā€™s respect - a) because celebrities are great and the more of them you see then the greater you are by extension (as long as the spots are within the previous 2 weeks) and b) thereā€™s a tradition associated with the thread and posters should respect how their fathers and grandfathers before them abided by the rules. If you have issues with how the thread operates then respectfully get the fook off it and onto something else.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]http://www.guardianoffers.co.uk/mall/GONMP/customerimages/products/nmpwmcl1.jpg
what your on aboutā€¦[/quote]

christ

Liam Cahill was on the news speaking for Eirgrid. He was shite, and looked shite too. ergo: You look shite;

One word Liam/ Puke: VENEERS

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Youā€™re all fucking ruining my first spot on this thread!

Bandage, crack the fucking whip![/quote]

Apologies but i canā€™t believe NCC goin around callin people ā€˜muldoonsā€™ and tellin them to go back to the ā€˜bogboardā€™ and his general contempt for culchiesā€¦then talkin out the other side of his mouth about his beloved Fingal * - Home of the dublin culchieā€¦

*maybe iā€™m mixing him up with another posterā€¦apologies if soā€¦otherwise what a clownā€¦