Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Mick Galwey and Eddie Halvey
Famous for: Playing rugby for Ireland, aiding and abetting the killing of a child, perennial Cunt of the Year nominees
Where: Myos bar, Castleknock
When: Saturday evening around 10pm
Attire: Halvey black shirt and jeans ripped up to his bollox due to japes with another accomplice. Galwey: Black blazer and white shirt opened to the navel
Other notes: Both were absolutely sloshed. A mutual acquaintance informed me that they had been out on Friday, drank through the night and day and presented awards at a local rugby club on Saturday evening that Halvey is now involved with. Halvey was stocious at the bar holding a pint in one hand and his balls in another due to their friend ripping open a hole in his jeans. Gaillimh was asleep in the jacks for over an hour and upon his return floored two pints of Guinness and left. It is not confirmed if they drove home.

[quote=“Spidey, post: 774823, member: 289”]Who: Mick Galwey and Eddie Halvey
Famous for: Playing rugby for Ireland, aiding and abetting the killing of a child, perennial Cunt of the Year nominees
Attire: Halvey black shirt and jeans ripped up to his bollox due to japes with another accomplice. Galwey: Black blazer and white shirt opened to the navel
Other notes: Both were absolutely sloshed. A mutual acquaintance informed me that they had been out on Friday, drank through the night and day and presented awards at a local rugby club on Saturday evening that Halvey is now involved with. Halvey was stocious at the bar holding a pint in one hand and his balls in another due to their friend ripping open a hole in his jeans. Gaillimh was asleep in the jacks for over an hour and upon his return floored two pints of Guinness and left. It is not confirmed if they drove home.[/quote]

has there ever been a spot of galway when he hasnt been hammered?

Ccha might provide that tip to those of us with an interest in such matters.

The most alarming revelation on this thread is rockos love for crazy golf…

[FONT=Calibri]Who : Jerry Kiernan [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Famous For : RTE Athletics analyst, former Olympian and hater of all things rugby football and GAA (in fact any sporting discipline that doesn’t involve running aimlessly around a track, field or road)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Where : Sandford Road, Ranaelagh[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]When : Yesterday Sunday 19th May@ 3.30pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Circumstances : Jerry was out for an afternoon run. At first glance I didn’t recognise him and thought only to myself ”Jesus, fair play to this auld lad” as he came barrelling towards me at a not inconsiderable pace. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Attire : Jerry was suitably kitted out in an all black ensemble, running vest, shorts, socks and trainers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Other Info : Jerry is obviously not a keen observer of road safety principles as not alone was he was brazenly running in the cycle lane, but he was running the wrong way in said lane. This very nearly led to a serious accident as a car pulled out of one of the side roads. The driver quite reasonably not feeling the need to look left pulled straight out into the path of the onrushing Jerry. Only some nimble footwork from the man himself avoided potential catastrophe. There was no altercation or exchange of verbals and Jerry continued on his merry way towards Clonskeagh.[/FONT]

[quote=“Spidey, post: 774823, member: 289”]Who: Mick Galwey and Eddie Halvey
Other notes: Both were absolutely sloshed. A mutual acquaintance informed me that they had been out on Friday, drank through the night and day and presented awards at a local rugby club on Saturday evening that Halvey is now involved with. Halvey was stocious at the bar holding a pint in one hand and his balls in another due to their friend ripping open a hole in his jeans. Gaillimh was asleep in the jacks for over an hour and upon his return floored two pints of Guinness and left. It is not confirmed if they drove home.[/quote]

Most certainly not a spot.

[quote=“Bugsy Malone, post: 774848, member: 1577”][FONT=Calibri]Who : Jerry Kiernan [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Famous For : RTE Athletics analyst, former Olympian and hater of all things rugby football and GAA (in fact any sporting discipline that doesn’t involve running aimlessly around a track, field or road)[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Where : Sandford Road, Ranaelagh[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]When : Yesterday Sunday 19th May@ 3.30pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Circumstances : Jerry was out for an afternoon run. At first glance I didn’t recognise him and thought only to myself ”Jesus, fair play to this auld lad” as he came barrelling towards me at a not inconsiderable pace. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Attire : Jerry was suitably kitted out in an all black ensemble, running vest, shorts, socks and trainers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Other Info : Jerry is obviously not a keen observer of road safety principles as not alone was he was brazenly running in the cycle lane, but he was running the wrong way in said lane. This very nearly led to a serious accident as a car pulled out of one of the side roads. The driver quite reasonably not feeling the need to look left pulled straight out into the path of the onrushing Jerry. Only some nimble footwork from the man himself avoided potential catastrophe. There was no altercation or exchange of verbals and Jerry continued on his merry way towards Clonskeagh.[/FONT][/quote]

Meh. I’ll give it as a spot, just about.

Runner out running is a spot now is it-mother of fuck.

Of course it is when he’s out for a casual run. Similarly, it’d be a spot if you saw Robbie Keane kicking a ball around Herbert Park. Now fall in.

I don’t know why you are being so awkward today.

Ah I get you now. Prepare for me to inundate this thread every 20 minutes so with Leinster rugby players driving around the Dublin 4 region in their Mercedes if we were to go by your rules.

Jerry Kiernan out for a jog.

A spot.

For fuck sake.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 774858, member: 1537”]Ah I get you now. Prepare for me to inundate this thread every 20 minutes so with Leinster rugby players driving around the Dublin 4 region in their Mercedes if we were to go by your rules.

Jerry Kiernan out for a jog.

A spot.

For fuck sake.[/quote]

I have no idea why you’re being so awkward today.

:confused:

I have been critical of The Runt’s adjudication but he has called the last two spots perfectly.

I saw Jerry Kiernan a couple of days ago and didn’t bother post it. I can see how you may give it but either way it is bottom of the barrell stuff.

I saw him once being stopped getting into a bar in Edinburgh.

It was one of the best days of my life.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 774863, member: 24”]I have been critical of The Runt’s adjudication but he has called the last two spots perfectly.

I saw Jerry Kiernan a couple of days ago and didn’t bother post it. I can see how you may give it but either way it is bottom of the barrell stuff.[/quote]
That was my point-he is the Roisin Shortall of the athletics world.

:eek: :eek:

What the fuck is going on here

Agreed. So if I gave Roisin as a spot, I will likewise give Kiernan a spot. Especially given the outstanding level of detail in both posts.

I don’t get you man-sometimes you seem really clued in with your finger on the pulse of what celeb adjudicating is all about. Other times you seem to be away with the fairies-do you use recreational drugs?

Whoah, lets not go below the belts please lads. Leave the drugs out of this, they have done nothing wrong.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 774767, member: 181”]This has always been the way, and it has never been issue.

The only known issue of fraudulent spotting we have experienced in nearly 7 years of celeb spotting was when Mac claimed to have spotted a member of the Leinster rugby team out shopping. This spot was quickly ruled out of order and Mac banned from the thread for 2 months after it was pointed out to him that Leinster had been in France playing a match at the time of the supposed spot.[/quote]

The Puke’s “spot” of Tom Mangan, or whatever yer mans name is that sings in that no mark Leicester band, was also proven to be bullshit.