Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™d have to question the validity of Rockoā€™s latest spot too-I find it hard to believe that somebody as famous as Roisin Shortall would be playing crazy golf in Wexford without the worldā€™s media following her around.

When was it proven to be bullshit pal?

Runt makes no decision lightly and it is impossible to please everyone but I feel as if he does a great job in satisfying the majority of the forum the majority of the time. He was voted in on a mandate and he has stood by that mandate with grace and integrity. Dissension is at an all-time low in this thread and think it would be a good idea for Runt to make the step-up, in the void of The Dunph, The Runtā€™s time has come. The Runtā€™s greatest quality is his ability to extract compromise in the most hostile and bitter of feuds.

When was this? Thatā€™s a very serious allegation to be throwing about.

Sandymount Red out with it please.

The Runt , this issue needs urgent clarification.

You need to understand that while I would love for all spots to be ā€œColin Farrellā€™sā€ it just not possible. Rather than restrict the thread to world famous celebs, this thread is open to spots of all manners of reasonably well known people. Itā€™s these menial, run of the mill spots that make the mega spots more special. Sure Iā€™ll get calls wrong and use my position to settle personal scores, I wouldnā€™t be human if I didnā€™t, but I will always keep the best interests of this thread foremost in my thoughts.

I can provide proof to The Runt if needs be to prove that the spot did infact happen

To say Iā€™m disappointed to say the least is an undestatement. Both may be cunts but the criteria is whether they are well known and they most certainly are.

However I bow to your ruling - you are after all, the boss, the gaaafffer, what you say goes.

I really hope so, as it was a sensational spot. :clap:

That will most certainly not be required.

This thread is run on honor, and it will remain so. If you canā€™t trust a strange man from the internet then who can you trust?

[quote=ā€œcarryharry, post: 774903, member: 1517ā€]Sandymount Red out with it please.

The Runt , this issue needs urgent clarification.[/quote]

The ball is in The Pukeā€™s court. If he has the evidence he should make it public.

The doubt is beginning to eat me up.

Whereā€™s your proof, fucker?

Iā€™m not the one who has to provide the proof you gibbering halfwit.

I can provide The Runt a facebook link made the following day by someone else who was in my company that night who corroborates pretty much everything I posted in relation to the spot. It was also posted after I had put the spot up here.

You cast into doubt Pukeā€™s claim, now provide some proof or retract your statement.

If and when I do forward this link will Sandymount red do the honourable thing and resign from the board?

I am also happy to send it to him as well, but i would rather not paste a facebook link to someones account who doesnā€™t post on here for all to see in the main board

Nailed it.

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 774919, member: 1137ā€]If and when I do forward this link will Sandymount red do the honourable thing and resign from the board?

I am also happy to send it to him as well, but i would rather not paste a facebook link to someones account who doesnā€™t post on here for all to see in the main board[/quote]

You are clearly rattled.

Worrying developments. :eek: