Celeb Spotting 🐐

Nope, I am very much in the right here and have proof to show that the spot took place and also shows you up for the clown you are. Can you provide anything of note to back up your claims?

The onus of proof is on the spotter, not the cynic. Publish your evidence or be damned.

You’ll find that’s wrong and goes completely against the spirit of this thread.

Again, make it worth my while and I will happily send you on a pm with the link and I will include The runt on the mailing list and one other poster on here which you can choose.

If it is proven that I am correct will you walk away and no longer post on here?. If i am found to be lying here I will walk away from TFK, infact I will give you my username and password so you can make usre i never use it again.

do we haqve a deal?

This.

I don’t know where this Red fella is making up this new rule out of. If that was the case there’d be no celeb spotting thread. Clown.

As Tom Meighan would say “reason is treason”. Puke doesn’t have to provide supplementary evidence, especially one that might endanger friendships, we trust him, his spot is legit. You have came on and tried to discredit him and his spot with no basis to do so, you’re a cur.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
When - This evening between 7 and 8 pm
Where - A random pub in the midlands of England
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

Are you now saying there is video evidence of this on Facebook?

Tom Meighan was at the Leicester City game that day, plenty of pictures of him knocking about on twitter. Now if we are to believe this canard he was drinking in an Irish bar shortly after the game finished, singing anti-English songs to a football club’s supporters who have a notorious right wing element.

I smelt bullshit at the time and you are only digging yourself a deeper hole here.

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 774933, member: 1074”]Are you now saying there is video evidence of this on Facebook?

Tom Meighan was at the Leicester City game that day, plenty of pictures of him knocking about on twitter. Now if we are to believe this canard he was drinking in an Irish bar shortly after the game finished, singing anti-English songs to a football club’s supporters who have a notorious right wing element.

I smelt bullshit at the time and you are only digging yourself a deeper hole here.[/quote]

[SIZE=16px][FONT=Adobe Caslon Pro]Nor will Kasabian, be writing a song made for the terraces at English games at next year’s World Cup, although Trappationi may be well advised to give them a call if all goes well in Paris; “Normally the songs are shite, ain’t they? Embrace did one and it was horrible and I like Embrace. I support the Republic of Ireland anyway. My dad’s Catholic Irish so I root for Ireland in a family way. I still want England to do all right. But I don’t want to do their song.”[/FONT][/SIZE]

Unbelievable scenes!

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 774933, member: 1074”]Are you now saying there is video evidence of this on Facebook?

I smelt bullshit at the time and you are only digging yourself a deeper hole here.[/quote]

Is that a yes or a no to the wager. Again as I said I am happy to share a link to a message on facebook posted by someone who was in my company which corroborates the details posted in my spot.

Tom frequents said Irish pub regularly enough and can provide proof of this as well if you like.

is this a celeb spot or an actual celeb interaction/or even famous people puke knows?.. because by his version of events he had a sing-off with Tom Meighan while the rest of the pub watched on…someone please clarify…

Thank you Runt…keep up the good work!!

Outrageous scenes. Bye Bye Sandymount Red, you have no option but to resign from the board and indeed PM your password to Puke.

A great victory for the Puke.

Was this resolved yet? Should The Runt adjudicate on it perhaps?

Did you not read my posts during this incident?
I stated from the begining that Puke had no case to answer, that the burden of proof was on Sandymount Red. He has provided nothing bar some circumstantial speculation in this regard. Once Rocko returns from holidays I will be asking him to ban SR from this thread for a period of no less than two weeks.

The Puke was The Runt’s campaign manager when he was running for this gig, he is compromised.

We need a man of unimpeachable integrity to adjudicate here. There are only two such men on this forum, Bandage and Faldo.

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 775425, member: 1074”]The Puke was The Runt’s campaign manager when he was running for this gig, he is compromised.

We need a man of unimpeachable integrity to adjudicate here. There are only two such men on this forum, Bandage and Faldo.[/quote]

More absolutely outrageous allegations

[quote=“The Runt, post: 775424, member: 181”]Did you not read my posts during this incident?
I stated from the begining that Puke had no case to answer, that the burden of proof was on Sandymount Red. He has provided nothing bar some circumstantial speculation in this regard. Once Rocko returns from holidays I will be asking him to ban SR from this thread for a period of no less than two weeks.[/quote]
A fair resolution. Many thanks for your speedy reply.

Well, fuck you too! Sandymount Red