Celeb Spotting 🐐

I saw TV presenter, journalist and early predictor of the crash, Richard Curran, yesterday. Runt is so volatile and pass remarkable lately that I don’t think it’s worth my while posting this in approved format.

Meh.

I’m genuinely taken aback at how poor his posting has been in the last few weeks-I hope everything is ok with him and comes back around. TFK needs The Runt as much as he needs us.

:eek:

Btw runty, aidans 5pointer came in at the weekend… Coach house

I met Merv Hughes at the weekend, but as he was making a paid appearance, I will not log it as an official celeb spot.

Sure it did

Almost Live Spot:

Who: Television’s Gary “The Voice” O’Brien.

Where: Security Screening Area, Dublin Airport, Terminal 1.

When: 15 minutes ago.

Wearing: Shoes, Blue Jeans, Black Casual & Light Jacket.

Carrying: Small black overnight bag.

Sporting: Neatly gelled and parted hair.

Other Information: The Voice sidled up the queue beside mine and spotted an even quicker queue further along and made his way over there. He proceeded efficiently through screening ahead of me and may or may not be drinking a pint outside the bar at gate 109 with thedancingbaby.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 778758, member: 9”]Almost Live Spot:

Other Information: The Voice sidled up the queue beside mine and spotted an even quicker queue further along and made his way over there. He proceeded efficiently through screening ahead of me and may or may not be drinking a pint outside the bar at gate 109 with thedancingbaby.[/quote]
A cracker.

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Trebuchet MS][INDENT][FONT=Georgia]Spotted …

Who: Leo Varadkar. Minister, Young FG toughtalker and general right-wing firebrand

Where: Marks and Spencers in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre[/FONT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][FONT=Georgia]
When: Yesterday afternoon

Wearing: Shoes, Jeans, Shirt and a smart blazer.

Carrying: Two Marks and Spencers bags. It was unclear whether it was more stylish, yet conservative clothes or some ready meals for the negative equity apartment that he famously retreats to alone each night.

Other Information: I too was surprised that the minister wasn’t spending the afternoon flaking the unions but I suppose every man must take time to recuperate. I wasn’t surprised that he chose M&S as his preferred retailer.[/FONT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]

ironic last few pages of chewy louie getting upset over his spot and people claiming it was false, yet he was one of the first in having a pop at me after spotting a 2012 Olympic 100m finalist. At least TASE had the good grace to apologise when I was made prove the spot.

Other Information: The Voice sidled up the queue beside mine and spotted an even quicker queue further along and made his way over there. He proceeded efficiently through screening ahead of me and may or may not be drinking a pint outside the bar at gate 109 with thedancingbaby.[/quote]

Holy fuck. That’s a sensational spot.

Well done Bandage.

Holy fuck. Bandage is flying Ryanair.

See the Ireland match thread - I flew with the national carrier British Airways.

Pretty sure i saw lfc’s ratfaced centreforward on portmarnock beach yesterday.

Ian the freekick.com Harte and the 2 Hunts tonight in Galway. The ex Carlisle man’s stag, he was spotted laying in the Eyre square sunshine with one of the resident wino’s(possibly faldo) Stephen of the Hunts reckons the biffo’s will put it up to KK tomorrow:cool:

Spotting seconded by an islander friend of mine. Well one of Hunts anyway…

Gerald Keane and Yvonne from Fair City. Both separate spots at the Taste of Dublin yesterday. Couldn’t be arsed posting the rest of the details apart from the fact that Gerald is quite tall and the 2 women in tow who looked like his daughters have quite hairy faces

I saw Ireland Under 21 soccer manager and former TV3 pundit Noel King in Parnell Park last night. I also spotted Wexford’s Olympic boxer Adam Nolan exiting the ground. Would either of these be spots?

I’d give them, but only cause you’re a moderator and it’s good to keep on the right side of the mods.