Celeb Spotting 🐐

Thats a question we’ve all been asking since the mid 90’s NCC. I fear we may never truly know the answer.

:stuck_out_tongue:

cheers

Jugs was telling me yesterday that it was confirmed on Liveline during the week that Kenny Egan has split up with his bird. Kenny himself confirmed it in an interview with The Sunday Tribune today. In truth, it’s the only decision he could have made what with him now being famous.

Changing circumstances mean he can now upgrade. Are there any sprogs involved?

As I said earlier, she has kid from a previous relationship so that would have made Kenny’s decision ever easier.

I would never buy a mare with a foal at foot, Bandage.

:smiley: good phraseology(sic?)

Who
Justin McMahon
Aidan OMahony
Kieran Donaghy
Gooch
Paul Casey

Where
Coppers Friday night

McMahon was an absolute gent, engaged him in some minor banter about the beard, he stopped and had a grand conversation with me, he also has an absolutely cracking bird. All round top man

WBY

I suppose you couldn’t leave those animals into Krystal.

Friends first chief economist Jim Power walking on Terrenure Road West yesterday evening in the direction of Templeogue. Jim was hand in hand with a lady, I’m presuming it was his wife and was dressed casually in jeans and a hoddie.

Here Yeats who are those fuckos you’re claiming as celeb spots?

Who: Former Ireland International, Man City, Arsenal and Sunderland player, and current Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn
Where: Aer Lingus flight EI169 from Heathrow to Dublin
When: Friday evening
Wearing: Black Suit with a white to grey pinstripe
Company: None
Points of note: He got an emergency exit seat due to his long legs

Who: Killurin Native, Former Adamstown, Wexford, St Pats and Cork City Player, current Reading star and Irish International Kevin Doyle
Where: Same flight
When: Same time
Wearing: Yellow tee-shirt, blue jeans, white puma runners
Company: 1 female, not sure if she’s a girlfriend, a friend or a sister but she had a huge sparkler of an engagement ring on
Points of note: Kevin and Niall were chatting in the queue up to the plane. Niall asked Kevin how life at Reading was, Kevin said it was grand and that hopefully they wouldnt be in the championship next year. Kevin then started joking with Niall about his performance for the Ireland legends against the England legends the night before. My workmate who I was with (who has no clue about soccer) turned to me and said “I never realised David O’Leary was so tall” - Idiot

Who: John O’Donoghue
Famous For: Ceann Comhairle of the 30th Dail Eireann
Where: Limerick Racecourse
When: Sunday 12th Oct (various times throughout the day)
Wearing: Slacks, Sports Jacket and Shirt
Company: Was on his own.
Other info: I saw him collecting from winning bets on two occassions

Katryn Thomas was also on show but as she was judging the Best Dressed Bird competition I’m not sure if it counts as a spot.

was it o donoghue that got attacked while at the races last year…glad to see it hasn’t put him off racing…

I invite contributions on this point. I would personally classify this as a valid spot. The reason being she was not in her ‘regular’ line of work, even though she probably was working per se and no doubt received a personal appearance fee for attending and judging the competition.

If requested I can furnish more details on the “spot”.

i don’t know bandage…what if someone was at a function and the likes of bertie ahern or george hook was giving an after dinner speech…would that also be a spot…

Ahem…

Let it go Puke.

I am merely playing devil’s advocate here boyler…

could you please stop playing devils advocate then … that culchie pa fitz is not a celeb