Celeb Spotting šŸ

Thought as much.

:smiley:

was there any need to bring pat fitz back up:rolleyes:ā€¦i get dogs abuse when i do but it is alright for the rest of ye to keep bringing it back upā€¦i was just trying to get a bit of clarity on bandageā€™s earlier pointā€¦

Jaysus NCC,see what you did?

You set him of again! FFS.

[quote=ā€œmanusboyleā€]Jaysus NCC,see what you did?

You set him of again! FFS.[/quote]

we did manus ,what we did:D

Who: RTEā€™s Ryan Tubridy.
When: Today, 12.25pm.
Where: At the point on the path where Stephenā€™s Green becomes Merrion Row and walking from the direction of town.
Wearing: Brown shoes, blue jeans, white shirt with wine stripe, red v-neck jumper and that brown jacket he wears any time heā€™s out.
Other information: There was a blond middle-aged lady in his company and they were chatting away. I would hazard a guess at her being his mother.
Also: What time does he radio show finish at? If itā€™s 9am-11am then I suppose he would have had ample time to get into town from Donnybrook. If it finished at mid-day then he was sprightly enough in getting into the city centre.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Who: RTEā€™s Ryan Tubridy.
Where: At the point on the path where Stephenā€™s Green becomes Merrion Row and walking from the direction of town.
Wearing: Brown shoes, blue jeans, white shirt with wine stripe, red v-neck jumper and that brown jacket he wears any time heā€™s out.
Other information: There was a blond middle-aged lady in his company and they were chatting away. I would hazard a guess at her being his mother.
Also: What time does he radio show finish at? If itā€™s 9am-11am then I suppose he would have had ample time to get into town from Donnybrook. If it finished at mid-day then he was sprightly enough in getting into the city centre.[/quote]

I think that cunt goes out with the full intention of getting celeb spotted. Iā€™ve seen him about 3/4 times and heā€™s been wearing ā€œthatā€ brown jacket at least twice.

Also: What time does he radio show finish at? If itā€™s 9am-11am then I suppose he would have had ample time to get into town from Donnybrook. If it finished at mid-day then he was sprightly enough in getting into the city centre.[/quote]

Heā€™s only on till 10am isnt he? I have also seen ā€œthat brown jacketā€. You think a man on his salary could afford another one.

I can also confirm I have seen that brown jacket.

is it time to give it a thread?

Celeb: Barry Glendenning
Famous for: Guardian journalist and star of the Football Weekly podcasts
Where: Strawberry Moons, Heddon St., London
Date: 17 October 2008, 10pm

Had a few pints with the Offaly born Guarian journalist whilst in London for the weekend. Barry was wearing blue jeans, white shirt and a dark blazer. He had his Guardian issued laptop with him and had just come from a training course on the forthcoming new blogs on guardian.co.uk. He was later joined by his missus. I secured a TFK exclusive in the course of this spot also - heā€™s going to be appearing on the panel.

Ah Tinnion - that is Puke-esque.

Who tā€™hell is he?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Ah Tinnion - that is Puke-esque.

Who tā€™hell is he?[/quote]

How is it? Heā€™s a star of one of the most popular podcasts in the UK. Go to the guardian.co.uk. ye clown

So what youā€™re saying is that if you never visited the Guardian website you wouldnā€™t know this bloke?

Hardly a celeb.

Never heard of him either.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnionā€]Celeb: Barry Glendenning
Famous for: Guardian journalist and star of the Football Weekly podcasts
Where: Strawberry Moons, Heddon St., London
Date: 17 October 2008, 10pm

Had a few pints with the Offaly born Guarian journalist whilst in London for the weekend. Barry was wearing blue jeans, white shirt and a dark blazer. He had his Guardian issued laptop with him and had just come from a training course on the forthcoming new blogs on guardian.co.uk. He was later joined by his missus. I secured a TFK exclusive in the course of this spot also - heā€™s going to be appearing on the panel.[/quote]

Never heard of him. Its PatFitzGate all over again.

Bandage - help me out here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Glendenning

Never 'eard of 'im.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnionā€]Bandage - help me out here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Glendenning[/quote]

JAyz tinnion if youā€™ve to cry out to Band-age for help then yer man deffo doesnā€™t count as a celeb.

When you put up a bluff celeb and your bluff is called, you gotta come out with your hands on your head.

Great spot Tinnion. One of the funniest fookers to ever write about football. What were the circumstances of how you ended up dinking with the only person from Offaly that I hold with any regard?