Celeb Spotting šŸ

Not a celeb spot as such, more a celeb connection. The bloke that sits in the desk beside me in work went to primary school with Trent Johnston! Beat that Bandage!

Gary Oā€™Brien loves his football, his horse racing, his Celtic. Iā€™d say heā€™s the type of lad whoā€™d be a good addition on here

yes, if he joined and there happened to be an alliance he could be a useful member

huh ?- you know someone that went to school with a person that would be known by some but not loads of sports fans in ireland ?

Trent Edwards would have been impressive

I had to google him there Ncc to see what he did. If they are a name celebrity I shouldnt have to do this.

very true captain

Exactly. From now on a celeb is only deemed as such if all Alliance members know him/her.

:smiley:

Iā€™ve had the odd conversation with TJ myself Fitzy going back 2 or 3 years when I was a regular at Castle Avenue for Ireland games.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Exactly. From now on a celeb is only deemed as such if all Alliance members know him/her.

:D[/quote]

seems fair

Once more displaying your ignorance about all things sporting NCC.

Nice bloke is he Bandage?

an irish cricketer isnt a celeb-

i went to school with one of the irish cricket team - his name escapes me now - certainly wont be posting it on this threead:rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]an irish cricketer isnt a celeb-

i went to school with one of the irish cricket team - his name escapes me now - certainly wont be posting it on this threead:rolleyes:[/quote]

One of the Mooneys from North County, I imagine?

TJā€™s grand yeah. Apparently, he tried to make a fist of the after dinner speaking circuit post CWC 2007 and I donā€™t know how that worked out. Heā€™s now hated by all the Clontarf lads after joining Railway Union for more cash.

Who: Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear
Where: Outside the Crowne Plaza in Santry
When: Today at 11.30am
Wearing: Grey Suit, White Shirt, Red and white diagonal striped tie
Doing: Talking on a mobile phone
I walked outside the hotel and said to myself ā€œfook that guy is the spit of Joe Kinnearā€, then as i walked past him i hear the obscenities ā€œyeah fackinā€™, fackinā€™ā€. It was definitely him. He gave me quite a dirty look as i slowed my pace considerably and started giggling when i copped it was him and heard him swearing.

Also spotted inside the hotel were Mary Harney and John Bowman but as they were there in a working context i wonā€™t consider them official spots.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]an irish cricketer isnt a celeb-

i went to school with one of the irish cricket team - his name escapes me now - certainly wont be posting it on this threead:rolleyes:[/quote]

But Canadian cricketers are celebs?
http://thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=62967&postcount=4

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]But Canadian cricketers are celebs?
http://thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=62967&postcount=4[/quote]

Stung. And weā€™ve beaten Canada in our recent meetings, including in the CWC 2007 qualifying tournament in Clontarf.

Getting nearly as many spots as Gary Oā€™Brien is one Ryan Tubridy. Ryan was in the Dundrum Town Centre circa 5pm yesterday evening.

He was wearing a navy suit jacket and slacks with white shirt - no tie.

He was accompanied by a blonde female, presumably the one heā€™s been linked with in the papers recently

[quote=ā€œthedancingbabyā€]Getting nearly as many spots as Gary Oā€™Brien is one Ryan Tubridy. Ryan was in the Dundrum Town Centre circa 5pm yesterday evening.

He was wearing a navy suit jacket and slacks with white shirt - no tie.

He was accompanied by a blonde female, presumably the one heā€™s been linked with in the papers recently

[/quote]

just did some research and yer oneā€™s name is Laura Toogood

[quote=ā€œthedancingbabyā€]He was wearing a navy suit jacket and slacks with white shirt - no tie.

[/quote]

From all my spots of him Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that his wardrobe is strictly confined the above rigout with a various different array of shirts, slacks and blazers. Sometimes he substitutes the slacks for a pair of Jeans like my most recent spot of him at Electric Picnic. Taking a casual approach for the festival

Laura Toogood?

I saw myself in the bathroom mirror this morning.

Graphite eyeliner works but I need to lose 6lbā€™s if Iā€™m to make it to the christmas do in Skinnyā€™s

(Iā€™m exercising my new celeb status)

We need more details.

Clothing?
Mood?
Any other relevant infoā€¦