Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Fran”]We need more details.

Clothing?
Mood?
Any other relevant info…[/quote]

Clothing: None
Mood: Bullish, arrogant and fantastic; like a Derby Winner.
AOB: I’d do me.:smiley:

Nostrils flaring…ears pricked…

Big teeth and white sweat

:smiley:

Me first celeb spot since joining this site

Who:Caomhin O Caolain.Sinn Feins main rabble rouser in Leinster House
Where:Dundrum Shopping Centre,the Town Square part to be exact
When:at around 5.18pm on Saturday evening
Wearing:A smart looking greyish pinstripe suit,white shirt,red tie.
Carrying:his jacket on one arm and two smallish Marks&Spencer bags(wouldnt expect him to be shopping in a Brit establishment),a lady in her mid 50s was with him,probably the wife,also smartly dressed,they stopped for a minute to look at the rugby on the big screen before walking on another bit.

1 spot and a half a spot

Spot - Bernard O’Byrne, former FAI chief (I think) in Dublin airport today. Wearing a strange combination of a black leather jacket, red jumper, stripy shirt and black jeans. Looked like he was fairly ragged or rattled coming off a flight.

Also saw some crowd of lads in Northern Ireland tracksuits with NI gearbags. Dont know if it was the senior team or some underage team. Didnt recognise any of them and they looked young.

Theres something not right on this thread…

Who: Shane Long, John O;Shea, Noel Hunt, Stephen Hunt
Where: Main street Malahide
When: 3.30 today
The players were walking down main street in Malahide when I saw them with O’Shea leading group of players into a coffee shop. The Hunt brothers were at the back of the group. All players then sat down inside the coffee shop with Stephen Hunt reading a broadsheet inside. All were dressed in Ireland tracksuits though not on official duty.

Lack of Celeb Spotting I assume you are meaning.

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Shane Long, John O;Shea, Noel Hunt, Stephen Hunt
The players were walking down main street in Malahide when I saw them with O’Shea leading group of players into a coffee shop. The Hunt brothers were at the back of the group. All players then sat down inside the coffee shop with Stephen Hunt reading a broadsheet inside. All were dressed in Ireland tracksuits though not on official duty.[/quote]

which cafe?

Nope

Called coffee something, Black sign in front of it. Five/six shops to the church side of Paddy Power.

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Shane Long, John O;Shea, Noel Hunt, Stephen Hunt
The players were walking down main street in Malahide when I saw them with O’Shea leading group of players into a coffee shop. The Hunt brothers were at the back of the group. All players then sat down inside the coffee shop with Stephen Hunt reading a broadsheet inside. All were dressed in Ireland tracksuits though not on official duty.[/quote]

Stephen Hunt reading a bit broadsheet is something I find tough to believe.

id say he was reading Dilbert or Andy Cap probably rocko…

across from duffys - mainly juices cappucinos,lattes,frappucinos & moccachinos on sale here - not a greasy spoon , I repeat not a greasy spoon type cafe

Two from over the weekend.

Friday evening in O’Donoghues on Merrion Row:
Kildare footballer Dermot Earley with a little blonde bird and some randomers. He was smoking a cigarette and drinking pints.

Saturday evening in Croke Park in Drumcondra:
Ex Ireland rugby player Mick Galwey walking out of the Cusack stand after Ireland and the All Blacks uttering the phrase ‘It was like boys against men out there’ to a randomer.

Ex-rugby player at rugby game? Hmmmmm.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]

Saturday evening in Croke Park in Drumcondra:
Ex Ireland rugby player Mick Galwey walking out of the Cusack stand after Ireland and the All Blacks uttering the phrase ‘It was like boys against men out there’ to a randomer.[/quote]

I got dogs abuse a month or two back when I said I spotted Mick Galway and Donal Lenihan in the Shannon club house in Thomond Park…more double standards again I see…

No - you got dogs abuse when you spotted your next door neighbour in the pub who happens to be a GAA referee or something and you called it a spot.

no I also saw Pat Fitz who is one of the top men in the munster council and is no neighbour of mine, which is a legitimate spot after his T.V performance a few weeks later showed how well known and high up he was…A few weeks later I spotted Galway and Lenihan and I was told it wasn’t a spot