Celeb Spotting 🐐

Just to be clear once again, this Pat Fitz character is not a celeb spot. Neither would someone in the Munster Branch of the IRFU or the Munster FAI Council or the Munster Section of The Legion of Mary or the Munster Section of Alcoholics Anonymous. Hopefully, people will work out the precedent.

[quote=“Mac”]1 spot and a half a spot

Spot - Bernard O’Byrne, former FAI chief (I think) in Dublin airport today. Wearing a strange combination of a black leather jacket, red jumper, stripy shirt and black jeans. Looked like he was fairly ragged or rattled coming off a flight.

.[/quote]

is this a spot so bandage?

for fucks sake Puke - let it go

farmer brought it up not me ncc…i will continue to campaign and lobby for pat’s to be given celebrity status when othrs bring the matter back up

some bogrotter adminsitrator isnt a celeb spot - no regular person would have a clue who he is & only the most fanatical GGA fan might know him

Who: Michael Hegarty (fine Donegal centre forward)
Where: Coppers Saturday night
Attire: Black leather jacket,
Demeanour: having the crack dancing and drinking a pint, came over for some small banter and then fucked off back to his group

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Who: Michael Hegarty (fine Donegal centre forward)
Where: Coppers Saturday night
Attire: Black leather jacket,
Demeanour: having the crack dancing and drinking a pint, came over for some small banter and then fucked off back to his group[/quote]

cant give you that one either - only a GGA fan would know him

Who died and left you in charge NCC?

when Flano isnt online I like to step up to the plate,

im surprised that you think that this donegal footballer is a celeb

Was it not made clear that the alliance decide what passes as a celeb. NCCs word stands on this matter.

Claire Byrne in the IFSC last week, she’s a tasty morsel

She used to be a bit big but seems to have trimmed down in recent pictures. After your sighting of her in the flesh can you confirm this?

Who: Dara O’ Briain
Where: Tube in London. (sat next to me from vauxhall to highbury last sat pre game)
Attire: typical long black jacket, brown boots, man bag from camden market
Demeanour: a massive ugly man. I was reading Irish indo he was reading the English one. Couldnt be arsed speaking to him. Pre game nerves. Silly me

i bumped into pierce brosnan at a play in the city last week,i think he would count as a celeb,had his wife with him,sound lad said hello asked if i was enjoyin the play,thought he got a bit old lookin but suppose hes gettin on now,long time since he was playin remmington steele,

Who: Brian Ormonde

Famous for: Having a hot sister, riding some model bird.

Location: Copper face Jacks nightclub, Harcourt street D2 circa 1 am this morning

Other info: Brian was in the queue downstairs to leave his jacket in. I did not engage in any chat with him despite my intoxication as I think he’s a cunt.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who: Brian Ormonde

Famous for: Having a hot sister, riding some model bird.

Location: Copper face Jacks nightclub, Harcourt street D2 circa 1 am this morning

Other info: Brian was in the queue downstairs to leave his jacket in. I did not engage in any chat with him despite my intoxication as I think he’s a cunt.[/quote]

he also has no chin

Who: Gary O’Brien

Famous for: TV Presenter

Other info: Gary gave a workmanlike performance & I had a brief chat about his horse

btw how often can we use Gary O’Brien?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]Who: Gary O’Brien

Famous for: TV Presenter

Other info: Gary gave a workmanlike performance & I had a brief chat about his horse

btw how often can we use Gary O’Brien?[/quote]

I think he should have a different class at this stage. Maybe an “ultra” celeb spot.

Who: Bernard Dunne
Famous for: Former EBU super bantamweight champion
Where: At the bar drinking a Diet Coke in Shelbourne Park.
Wearing: Dark shirt, smart slacks, dodgy gold neck chain.
With: A couple of bigger lads.
Demeanour: Relaxed.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Bernard Dunne
Famous for: Former EBU super bantamweight champion
Where: At the bar drinking a Diet Coke in Shelbourne Park.
Wearing: Dark shirt, smart slacks, dodgy gold neck chain.
With: A couple of bigger lads.
Demeanour: Relaxed.[/quote]

SS**, when you say a couple of bigger lads, were these guys around 5ft 7 would you say?