Celeb Spotting šŸ

Saw that Dave McSavage comedian guy standing outside The International Bar on Wicklow Street last night at 11.30pm. He was chatting to a few punters who were outside having a smoke and was holding a guitar case. He might have been testing out new material at their comedy night or something but thatā€™s mere speculation.

Did you hit him a dig?

Dave McSavage is a legend mbbā€¦A hand shake or a high five would have been more appropriateā€¦

Is he a cunt? He has the smug persona but is that part of the act? Heā€™s related to Tubridy though so he probably is a cunt.

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who: Brian Ormonde

Famous for: Having a hot sister, riding some model bird.

Location: Copper face Jacks nightclub, Harcourt street D2 circa 1 am this morning

Other info: Brian was in the queue downstairs to leave his jacket in. I did not engage in any chat with him despite my intoxication as I think heā€™s a cunt.[/quote]

Also spotted him at the match in croker that night. Iā€™m sure he was wearing make up

Who: Anton Oliver

Famous for: Being a legendary All Black

Wearing: Black jumper, couloured scarf, faded black jeans, converse allstars.

Where: The Westbury Hotel, last saturday, at the IRUPA function before the game.

Went in there to pick up tickets and just wandered in here by accident, got a free club sandwich, two free pints of Murphys and a chat with Anton. Nice bloke, hes in oxford now doing a degree or something. He was more interested in watching the England game than chatting to me though. I resisted the temptation to tell him converse all stars are the most riduclous item of clothing that has ever been invented and that they made him look like a cock.

There were many other rugby heads around but he was the most notable

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Who: Anton Oliver

Where: The Westbury Hotel, last saturday, at the IRUPA function before the game.

Went in there to pick up tickets and just wandered in here by accident, got a free club sandwich, two free pints of Murphys and a chat with Anton. Nice bloke, hes in oxford now doing a degree or something. He was more interested in watching the England game than chatting to me though. I resisted the temptation to tell him converse all stars are the most riduclous item of clothing that has ever been invented and that they made him look like a cock.

There were many other rugby heads around but he was the most notable[/quote]

you saw a rogbee player that most people in Ireland wouldnt know at a rogbee function - cant give it to you mate

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Who: Anton Oliver

There were many other rugby heads around but he was the most notable[/quote]

I see that, he was mentioned on the rugby club a few weeks ago for playing against cambridgeā€¦

Superb spot danā€¦tip of the cap to you

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]I see that, he was mentioned on the rugby club a few weeks ago for playing against cambridgeā€¦

Superb spot danā€¦tip of the cap to you[/quote]

Thanks Puke, my best yet

dont get too giddy until flano confirms it as a celeb spot

Il hunt Flano like the Malliance hunted himself yourself and Ben there a few weeks ago.

Iā€™d be inclined to agree with the Corncrake here. He was at a rugby function. Fair enough if you bumped into him at Dublin Horse show or the rose of tralee or something but he was attending something related to what made him famous.

nad if you were to do a survey on the streetā€¦how many people in a hundred would know Gary O Brienā€¦

although Gary is a legitamate spot but that criteria is flawedā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]nad if you were to do a survey on the streetā€¦how many people in a hundred would know Gary O Brienā€¦

although Gary is a legitamate spot but that criteria is flawedā€¦[/quote]

so whats your criteria of a celeb?

I have been asking for Bandage to define/set out a criteria for months now nccā€¦so we can do away with all this ambiguityā€¦

there is no ambiguity - flano & one or two other decide

Ah for fuck sake. Donā€™t get him started again.

Christ almighty weā€™ll never hear the end of this

[quote=ā€œFranā€]Ah for fuck sake. Donā€™t get him started again.

Christ almighty weā€™ll never hear the end of this[/quote]

Fran I have a can of worms here any chance you might open it for me:D

Go fuck. Heā€™s a right cunt if ever there was one.

so let me get this straight

if you saw Roy keane at a Bohs match
Tommy Tiernan at a Dave McSavage gig
Naomi Cambell at the off the rails exhibition

then they wouldnt count.