Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“dancarter”]Who: Anton Oliver

Famous for: Being a legendary All Black

Wearing: Black jumper, couloured scarf, faded black jeans, converse allstars.

Where: The Westbury Hotel, last saturday, at the IRUPA function before the game.

Went in there to pick up tickets and just wandered in here by accident, got a free club sandwich, two free pints of Murphys and a chat with Anton. Nice bloke, hes in oxford now doing a degree or something. He was more interested in watching the England game than chatting to me though. I resisted the temptation to tell him converse all stars are the most riduclous item of clothing that has ever been invented and that they made him look like a cock.

There were many other rugby heads around but he was the most notable[/quote]

Fantastic spot Daniel, Anton is well educated gent.

[quote=“dancarter”]so let me get this straight

if you saw Roy keane at a Bohs match
Tommy Tiernan at a Dave McSavage gig
Naomi Cambell at the off the rails exhibition

then they wouldnt count.[/quote]

no no, you have it all wrong - if the alliance say no its not a spot

you need to chill dan by the way

[quote=“north county corncrake”]no no, you have it all wrong - if the alliance say no its not a spot

you need to chill dan by the way[/quote]

chill…what does he need to chill for?:D:p:D

How about this simple rule regarding who’s a celeb.

If they have a wikipedia page they’re a celeb, if not they’re not.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]How about this simple rule regarding who’s a celeb.

If they have a wikipedia page they’re a celeb, if not they’re not.[/quote]

again there is a bone of contention…nearly every no mark wrestler will have a wikipedia page due to the amount of sad acts that watch it…

I’d just heard on the radio that Fine Gael’s annual conference is taking place this weekend in Wexford when I spotted former party leader Alan Dukes at 8.15pm tonight strolling up along the Wexford quayfront outside the The Wren’s Nest pub smoking a cigarette and wearing one of those ridiculous below the knee jackets that paedophiles, old people and Jugs wear.

An overcoat or a trench coat, Bandage?

Who: Mick Galway
Famous for: Former Munster and Irish rugby player and serial celeb spot
Where: Coppers
When: Last night on numerous occasions
His demeanour: Hammered
Wearing: Pinstripe suit with an open neck shirt
Had a chat with Gaillimh for a few mins. The poor lad was off his face (not that I was much better). He said we’ll hammer them South American wasters today! He didnt remember meeting me in a bar in Twickenham in 2006 though. Was disappointed with that!

Spotted that Ian O’Doherty fuck again in another chipper in the Terenure area last night.

He had the two dogs with him again. What a wanker - why on earth would you bring two dogs out with you when going to the chipper?

So he stuck his head in the door and ordered. Then stood outside with the dogs and threw various glances into the chipper to see if his food was ready. Then he started getting impatient, stuck his head in the door and goes in his D4 accent - ‘that chicken burger and cury chips ready yeah?’. Yer man had to hand deliver the food to him outside the door at which point the dogs ran in and left a horrible stench.

What an utter wanker.

I suppose you’d call it an overcoat. You know most people who have to wear suits to work get a black jacket that covers the suit jacket - length would therefore be just below the buttock area. However, paedos, old cunts and Jugs go for a jacket that comes down as far as the calves - Dukes was wearing one of these.

Those jackets are a necessity for the more discerning professional when wearing a suit this time of year.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Spotted that Ian O’Doherty fuck again in another chipper in the Terenure area last night.

He had the two dogs with him again. What a wanker - why on earth would you bring two dogs out with you when going to the chipper?

So he stuck his head in the door and ordered. Then stood outside with the dogs and threw various glances into the chipper to see if his food was ready. Then he started getting impatient, stuck his head in the door and goes in his D4 accent - ‘that chicken burger and cury chips ready yeah?’. Yer man had to hand deliver the food to him outside the door at which point the dogs ran in and left a horrible stench.

What an utter wanker.[/quote]

When you say two dogs, do you mean two women of his acquaintance or two canines, Farmer?

For my money, he is the biggest kunt ever to stand in shoe leather.

Two tiny canines.

I see. Chicken burger and curry chips, doesn’t seem like alot for such a fat lad, I’d say he was after having his dinner at home then told the wife he was off walking the dogs and just decided to pop in as he was passing. No premeditation I’m sure.

Just a bit of housekeeping. I spotted this celeb during the week when the site was down and never got around to filing it.

Who: Patricia McKenna
Where: Tesco, Phibsoboro.
When: Last tuesday night.
Famous for: Green activist, former member of the European Parliament.
Demeanour: Very morose (so much so I felt like someone should buy her flowers or something)
Who with: On her Tod Sloane.
Other notes: Was purchasing Daz powder and a few other things, no meat.

Who: Daniel McDonnell
Where: Mulligans, Poolbeg street
Famous for: Soccer journalist for the Indo
When: Last night
Demeanour: Happy and chirpy with a few of his mates
Who with: Gang of other people, some journos
Other notes: Had just returned from Haydock racing with a crowd of lads by the looks of things. They all drank Guinness, bar one lad who was on Heino.

I’d say you’ll do well to get that one past NCC and Flano, Mac.

No tis Soccerball, theyl know that skanger alright

We’ll see - he’s one of the main LOI journos around so I’m sure a die hard Rovers and Bohs fan would have to accept that. Think he’s also a mate of another poster on here but said poster was not in his presence last night.

Ah he’s a journalist of Irish knacker ball? Oh he’s a celeb so.