Celeb Spotting šŸ

This could be the spot that makes my year. Will let NCC and Puke fight over whether its valid or not.

Who: Jonathan Roche
Famous For: Chairman of the most successful soccerball club in Irish domestic soccerball history
Where: On the M50 stuck in traffic where the 3 lanes merge into 2 just before the Tallaght exit heading south
Wearing: A beige jumper - all I could see
Driving: A freebie Hyundai Santa Fe that EP Mooney give rovers (see photo below)
Other notes: Mr Roche looked extremel bored to be stuck in traffic. I coasted by him in the very outside lane while he chose to stay in the middle lane.

http://www.epmooneyhyundai.com/imglib/hyundai/shamrockRovers_people.jpg

An administrator of a private membersā€™ amateur soccer club wouldnā€™t count unfortunately Mac.

Look at the state of Captain Pig Ricer with the ball. The fuck is he trying to do?

Surprised anyone on here would recognise Roche.

not a spot -

peter lawell would not be a celeb either

Unfair lads - not recognising the head honcho of Irelands largest ever soccerball clubs as a celeb. Shocking decision - Irelands equivalent of Bruce Buck or Joel / Avram Glazer or Gillet / Hicks - would any of those 5 men count as a celeb?

How the fuck did you recognise him Mac?

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]not a spot -

peter lawell would not be a celeb either[/quote]

The Aston Villa CEO would be a celeb as heā€™s a bigger, faster and stronger CEO than the Celtic CEO.

The logos on the side of the Santa Fe were the first give away. Then I recognised his face from all the premieres and VIP events I always see him being pictured at in VIP magazine.

And whiter

Who: Brian Kerr
Where: Bruxelles
When: Between 12 and 2 last night
Famous for: Former Ireland soccerball manager
Wearing: Smart navy pin stripe suit
Other: Looked like he was on his Tod Sloane, just standing in the middle of the bar sipping a rum and Coke or something. A few apes couldnā€™t resist wearing the ear off him with their star struck nonsense. He left on his own.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Brian Kerr
Other: Looked like he was on his Tod Sloane, just standing in the middle of the bar sipping a rum and Coke or something. A few apes couldnā€™t resist wearing the ear off him with their star struck nonsense. He left on his own.[/quote]

Good spot that but hes more famous for leading St Pats to the League in my view. Inchicore Legend.

Straight from the Setanta studios after punditing on Aston Villaā€™s defeat to some randomers in the UEFA Cup, it would appear. Was Brian Little not with him? Or Paul Dempsey?

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Brian Kerr
Other: Looked like he was on his Tod Sloane, just standing in the middle of the bar sipping a rum and Coke or something. A few apes couldnā€™t resist wearing the ear off him with their star struck nonsense. He left on his own.[/quote]

a moany whiney old cunt, not surprised he was alone

When Brian Little was on with Pat Dolan you would get Little and Large.

Yeah I guessed that, no Little or Dempsey with him. Paul has a nice wife to go home to in fairness.

Really? With a bowl hair-cut like that?

Who is she?

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]

Who is she?[/quote]

His wife you idiot.

Who: Ruairi Quinn

Famous for: Ex Labour leader and current Labour Td

Location: Last night around 9.15pm outside Mulligans pub in Sandymount about to cross the road.

Wearing: Long black overcoat, black slacks and a red scarf.

Other info: Ruairi was about to cross the road when an aquaintance spotted him. They hugged and exchanged pleasantries at the side of the road. I donā€™t know how long they stayed there as it was too cold to observe the subjects any longer.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Really? With a bowl hair-cut like that?

Who is she?[/quote]

When she married him it was spiky, Bandage. People change and sadly drift apart sometimes.

Whatever you do, donā€™t say ā€œLittle may or may not have been there. I wouldnā€™t be likely to recognise the ex-manager of a middle of the road EPL team with no European Pedigree in modern footballā€.