Celeb Spotting šŸ

Have been going back over the pages and just realised that I forgot to post the greatest spot of my whole year, a double spot in fact.

Who: Steve Staunton
Famous for: Highly impressive first spells at Liverpool and Aston Villa, less impressive second time round. Also an Irish international legend, followed by a sadly much less legendary spell as manager.
Where: CPā€™s nightclub, Galway
When: Leeds Utd trip late in the summer
Wearing: A shirt I think
Other info: Accompanying Leeds boss Gary McCallister, Stanā€™s efforts to remain inconspicious were hampered by he fact that he and his companion were at least 15 years older than anyone else in there. Our drunken,but well intentioned efforts, to get him to say Iā€™m the gaffer to our mate at home were met with reluctant good humour. We parted on good terms.

Who: Gary McAllister
Famous for: Professional football exploits, MBE,
Where: Accompanying Stan in CPs
When: Leeds Utd trip
Wearing: Same as Stan
Other info: Again, a bit too old to be in CPs. Spent most of his time hanging around the bar, never more than ten feet from stan. Was balin into some rough young bird to pass the time.

Check out the rules WTB

Both spots are disqualified Watch The Break due to the statute of limitations clause as listed on page one of this thread.

Was aware that there may be issues regarding the validity of the spot as per Rule 3. Nevertheless, the temptation to document such a brush with greatness was too great to resist, and Iā€™d do it again.

Celeb Spotting 2 is the thread for spots outside the explictly defined time frames on this thread.

May 't please the court, those ā€˜spotsā€™ should be struck from the record.

That must surely be Ruairi Quinnā€™s hat-trick spot. If so, heā€™s earned himself an invite to the next TFK bash - The Spring Soiree.

Who: Joe Higgins
Where: James Fintan Lalor Avenue, Port Laoise
When: 14:50 today
Doing: Driving his van
Wearing: didnā€™t have a good enough view.
Famous for: Laois footballer, the best corner back in the country for a while, getting an All-Star in 2003 and bringing his kids onto the pitch for the parade before the Leinster final in 2003, resulting in a ā‚¬1400 fine for Laois GAA (ā‚¬700 per kid).

Didnā€™t Gerry Ryan pay that fine for him!?

I think so. It would have been for the county board though rather than Joe Higgins. I donā€™t think Laois GAA had passed the fine onto Joe.

Joe Higgins isnā€™t a celeb.

The End.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Joe Higgins isnā€™t a celeb.

The End.[/quote]

Fuck off Flano

No.

[quote=ā€œgiuseppeā€]Who: Joe Higgins
Where: James Fintan Lalor Avenue, Port Laoise
When: 14:50 today
Doing: Driving his van
Wearing: didnā€™t have a good enough view.
Famous for: Laois footballer, the best corner back in the country for a while, getting an All-Star in 2003 and bringing his kids onto the pitch for the parade before the Leinster final in 2003, resulting in a 1400 fine for Laois GAA (700 per kid).[/quote]

not a chance that this guy is a celeb

My mate saw Pat Scully driving his taxi earlier on. I got a text to confirm this.

CPs is a great spot

No, itā€™s a nightclub venue, not a celeb spot.

Har har

To clarify: itā€™s a great spot to dance the night away and shift the box off some wholesome culchie bird out the back in the smoking area

Cps is class. Miss it like fuck to be honest. You wont find better women west of the Shannon in there of a Thursday night

I must make it over during race week next year, keep saying Iā€™m going to, I heard the women are even looser than the rest of the year.

Has to be seen to be believed Sledgehammer.

If all else fails the place is full with ladieā€™s of the night also, or ā€œracegirlsā€ as it says on the flyers you get given.