Celeb Spotting 🐐

Is that not a bit like saying, ‘you won’t find a better town in Wicklow than Bray’. Faint praise.

Halo Friday night is the best night.

Cps at weekend is full of 17-19 year old women. Older ones go to Halo. Im not passing judgement by the way.

Race week is the easiest time of the year to get you Nat King. That and the week after Valentines. The actual horse racing is pathetic and corrupt but full of tail so well worth a look.

Galway is class. That is all.

Not necessarily. Stiff competition from Ennis and Cashlebar.

:wink:

On deeper reflection, Galway is possibly the best place in Ireland for a piss-up. Have been 3 times this year, twice for matches and once on a stag. Quality night out each and every time.

Its hard to beat alright Sledge. Perfect size for a piss up too, drink relatively cheap to Dublin and an abundance of fine country women.

I should work for An Board Filte

I have yet to check out that famous racing/student boozer though, keep saying I am going to but never do. Forget the name of it now - which won’t help me find it next time I’m there.

The Hole in the Wall Sledge. Can blow hot and cold. Good spot but does get absolutely wedged every night of the week.

It’s fairly compact inside too so when it’s absolutely buzzin the ceiling starts leaking sweat. Good if you want to top up your pint.

Basically it’s a Flannerys or Coppers type of spot. Bit younger crowd though for about 16-22.

Lovely stuff, mental note taken

I remember seeing Stormin Norman Williamson absolutely falling around this place about 10 years ago during race week. On his own, drinking whiskey. I remember thinking to myself how sad it was and I was only about 17/18 years old at the time

Hector “gobshite” hEochagin was thrown out of it last year during raceweek. Twas quiet amusing I may add.

Other highlights include the young tasty one (think she was 17) that won best dressed lady at the races being stocious drunk in there that Thursday night. Again it was quiet amusing

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Hector “gobshite” hEochagin was thrown out of it last year during raceweek. Twas quiet amusing I may add.

Other highlights include the young tasty one (think she was 17) that won best dressed lady at the races being stocious drunk in there that Thursday night. Again it was quiet amusing[/quote]

I remember her for some embarrassing reason. Wasn’t her dress also her debs dress or something.

(That’s what you get when you bring your girlfriend to the races)

[quote=“Fran”]I remember her for some embarrassing reason. Wasn’t her dress also her debs dress or something.

(That’s what you get when you bring your girlfriend to the races)[/quote]

Don’t remember the exact details bar thinking at the time I’d gice her one.

True about bringing women racing. Waste of time.

A bird I was briefly going out with earlier this year gave me a lift to the races one day. I wanted her to come but she wouldn’t. :frowning:

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]
Other highlights include the young tasty one (think she was 17) that won best dressed lady at the races being stocious drunk in there that Thursday night. Again it was quiet amusing[/quote]

Best dressed lady was in the Hole on ladys night? Was she best dressed traveller or something? Normally Buskers or the living room is where you’d find that sort. Nothing against the hole though. Absolute legend of a spot for a right dirty session.

Who: Abi Titmuss
Famous for: Being a dirty bitch, first and foremost
Where: In a very packed tube in London this evening
Wearing: Some hippiesh clothing with low cut top
Other info: Tits not as big as expected but still fairly supple. Unbelievably pretty face and great blonde hair. Tube was so packed all I could see was her face and down her top. Jockey with her was probably a celeb too but fuck him.

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Abi Titmuss
Other info: Tits not as big as expected but still fairly supple. Unbelievably pretty face and great blonde hair. Tube was so packed all I could see was her face and down her top. Jockey with her was probably a celeb too but fuck him.[/quote]

Cracking spot in fairness KIB. She’d get it

Who: Rob Kearney
Famous for: Ireland.Leinster rugby star
Where: Baggot Inn
Wearing: Jeans and some kind of vest with buttons that only someone famous and extremely confident could get away with.
Other info:
(1) I was in the company of my missus and a load of her female mates. They were fucking creaming themselves looking at him, as in slipping off there seats. I have never seen girls making openly filthy comments about what they would have done to a fella before, enlightening.
(2) Kearney is a massive fook, built like a brick shithouse.
(3) He tried to get an absolute belter into the baggot inn ahead of all the queue. He got a fair piece of dancarters mind as a result. He responded to my “youl have no luck for it Kearney you cunt” jibe with good grace to be fair.

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Abi Titmuss
Other info: Tits not as big as expected but still fairly supple. Unbelievably pretty face and great blonde hair. Tube was so packed all I could see was her face and down her top. Jockey with her was probably a celeb too but fuck him.[/quote]

Outstanding spot KIB man, definite candidate for celebrity spot of the year.

[quote=“dancarter”]Who: Rob Kearney
Famous for: Ireland.Leinster rugby star
Where: Baggot Inn
Wearing: Jeans and some kind of vest with buttons that only someone famous and extremely confident could get away with.
Other info:
(1) I was in the company of my missus and a load of her female mates. They were fucking creaming themselves looking at him, as in slipping off there seats. I have never seen girls making openly filthy comments about what they would have done to a fella before, enlightening.
(2) Kearney is a massive fook, built like a brick shithouse.
(3) He tried to get an absolute belter into the baggot inn ahead of all the queue. He got a fair piece of dancarters mind as a result. He responded to my “youl have no luck for it Kearney you cunt” jibe with good grace to be fair.[/quote]

not a celeb spot

Seriously surprised with how pretty she is. Eyes on her would drive any man to stray, not to mention her cans.