Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Mac”]Who: Michael Kiernan
Famous for: Former Irish rugby player. Scored a drop goal to beat England and win Ireland a triple crown in the 80’s
Where: Radisson SAS bar, Little Island, Cork
When: Yesterday afternoon
Other notes: Was watching the Leinster game yesterday when I noticed Mr Kiernan arriving in to also watch the game with a few others. They were sitting at the table beside me and spoke with them a few tims about how Leinster should have the game won by about 50-60 points. They remained for the Stade-Quins game while I had to leave. A gentleman.[/quote]

This is prob one of the best spots on TFK!

Who: Tracy Chapman
Famous for: Singer with a social conscience from the 80’s but not a great record for follow-up success.
Where: Cartier store, BT Jewellery Hall
When: 3.30pm yesterday.
Other notes: Very elegantly dressed with an expensive air about her, clearly at ease with the wealth issue now, Tracy was accompanied arm in arm style with a glamororus causcasian gal pal. Made quite the pair. Didn’t purchase anything in Cartier, last seen ambling towards Tiffany & Co.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]fcukwit ronan keating & gaylord nicky from westlife
londis in malahide
mid conversation in one of the aisles-

it sickens me that these lads live in malahide but most people look down on them as new money types[/quote]

are these two SRFC players or something?

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Abi Titmuss
Famous for: Being a dirty bitch, first and foremost
Where: In a very packed tube in London this evening
Wearing: Some hippiesh clothing with low cut top
Other info: Tits not as big as expected but still fairly supple. Unbelievably pretty face and great blonde hair. Tube was so packed all I could see was her face and down her top. Jockey with her was probably a celeb too but fuck him.[/quote]

Cracking spot KIB Man

Oh She’s get it alright too

[quote=“Hibernian”]Who: Tracy Chapman
Famous for: Singer with a social conscience from the 80’s but not a great record for follow-up success.
Where: Cartier store, BT Jewellery Hall
When: 3.30pm yesterday.
Other notes: Very elegantly dressed with an expensive air about her, clearly at ease with the wealth issue now, Tracy was accompanied arm in arm style with a glamororus causcasian gal pal. Made quite the pair. Didn’t purchase anything in Cartier, last seen ambling towards Tiffany & Co.[/quote]

Another fantastic spot.

Kiernan my hoooooooooooole.

[quote=“Mac”]Who: Michael Kiernan
Famous for: Former Irish rugby player. Scored a drop goal to beat England and win Ireland a triple crown in the 80’s
Where: Radisson SAS bar, Little Island, Cork
When: Yesterday afternoon
Other notes: Was watching the Leinster game yesterday when I noticed Mr Kiernan arriving in to also watch the game with a few others. They were sitting at the table beside me and spoke with them a few tims about how Leinster should have the game won by about 50-60 points. They remained for the Stade-Quins game while I had to leave. A gentleman.[/quote]

Mick the Kick!

Sound lad, fine thing in his day too.

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Abi Titmuss
Famous for: Being a dirty bitch, first and foremost
Where: In a very packed tube in London this evening
Wearing: Some hippiesh clothing with low cut top
Other info: Tits not as big as expected but still fairly supple. Unbelievably pretty face and great blonde hair. Tube was so packed all I could see was her face and down her top. Jockey with her was probably a celeb too but fuck him.[/quote]

this has set the mark, not many spots get the mind working like this one, well done you lucky fucker.
did you get a cheeky pic?

Who: Bernard Jackman
Famous for: Leinster and Ireland hooker and scary looking Uncle Fester like individual and throwing dodgy darts into lineouts.
Where: Esso Garage, Navan Road beside St. Brigids
When: 4.30pm yesterday.
Attire: De rigeur Leinster training gear polo shirt, trackie bottoms and white runners. And bald nut.
Other notes: Bernard was hobbling across the forecourt into the shop after pumping what appeared to be 20 worth of petrol into a flash, black, 08 Alfa Romeo. Possibly hobbling due to exertions against Castre the previous day where he scored one of Leinsters tries in their 33-3 victory.

This is no longer a celeb spot thread. Its now “any fook who has ever walked onto a pitch spot thread”. Useless.

I think you forgot to tell spidey something.

[quote=“Spidey”]Who: Bernard Jackman
Famous for: Leinster and Ireland hooker and scary looking Uncle Fester like individual and throwing dodgy darts into lineouts.
Where: Esso Garage, Navan Road beside St. Brigids
When: 4.30pm yesterday.
Attire: De rigeur Leinster training gear polo shirt, trackie bottoms and white runners. And bald nut.
Other notes: Bernard was hobbling across the forecourt into the shop after pumping what appeared to be 20 worth of petrol into a flash, black, 08 Alfa Romeo. Possibly hobbling due to exertions against Castre the previous day where he scored one of Leinsters tries in their 33-3 victory.[/quote]

Top man Spidey, great great spot

[quote=“HBV*”]this has set the mark, not many spots get the mind working like this one, well done you lucky fucker.
did you get a cheeky pic?[/quote]

Dont have a camera phone I’m afraid. Even then I was kind of stunned. Its not every day your wedged against the tits of Abi Titmuss. Lovely smell off her aswell. She is unbelieveably pretty. Didnt get a great look at the body cos I was too close and it was packed. Only could see down her top

You are one lucky fucker KIB man, cracking spot

How tall is she KIB man?? Top notch spot. Has made my day

thats a pity but its better than nothing i suppose

About up to my shoulder. Not sure if she was wearing heels or not. Real come to bed eyes on her. Stunningly pretty. Looks way better in the flesh and wasnt covered in make up or anything. Great hair aswell. Jockey is a fake beardy cunt.

True.

Is she carrying a bit of weight? A few pictures of her have shown that she could do with losing a few pounds.

Vintage weekend of spotting, the Tracey Champman one is a dinger as well. Have been poor myself of late, but most spots seem to come in dublin or in major global cities, so its tougher when you spend your days in Muldoonia.

its being a tough 08 of all Muldoonicans hb.

There’s always next year :smiley: