Celeb Spotting šŸ

Raven just texted me to say Neil Lennon is in malahide so thatā€™s one for the Raven !!!

As I said rocko I canā€™t confirm or deny whether he was the driver. I deal in facts and I didnā€™t see him put the key into the ignition. End of story.

Tell us about the canvassing/electioneering you did yesterday on the General Election thread. What tactics did you use? Any funny incidents or any nutters abuse or attack you?

Is he in Gibneys? He is a regular Malahide visitor. I hope he isnā€™t on the sauce before Saturday.

Tell us about the canvassing/electioneering you did yesterday on the General Election thread. What tactics did you use? Any funny incidents or any nutters abuse or attack you?

I did low-level leafleting Bandage. I chose not to do a Mass with the TD in question because I wasnā€™t sure Iā€™d know the official answer to any questions. So Iā€™d zero harrassment or funny incidents to report. Really rather boring.

That said Iā€™ve been invited back to do the same tomorrow evening which is more of a knocking on doors type affair and should present me with way more opportunities to meet freaks.

Whatā€™s Lenny at in Malahide, db? Any more information?

dunno where he was piper. he is going out with a bird from swords so no surprise that he is over so often.

did the croppy ever tell you the story about him meeting lennon and wilson in gibneys ??

forgot about this thread so i was meant to post this 2 weeks ago. Sunday a fortnight ago as i consumed far too many pints in Gibneys i bumped into Ian Woosnam in the smoking garden. Cant provide any details as i was far too drunk to remember and i also cannot remember the converstaion we had but i did get the impression that he was a sound chap and he also was drinking brandy and smoking a cigar.

no please fill me in.

Perhaps he got you to change your mind on who you are voting for after telling everyone there was no chance of you ff? this could be the source of your huge flip flop.

Was that the same Sunday I spoke to you on the phone Gerrardno1? If so you havenā€™t even begun to describe how drunk you were.

i dont remember speaking to you.

Irish actor who played Trevor in Brookside, think his name is Brian something, did Charity Youā€™re a Star too. He was in passenger seat in a Mercedes B-Class outside a house in my estate, I wonā€™t reveal the exact location but itā€™s the site of a former football stadium in Dublin 6. A couple emerged that looked like his daughter and her boyfriend. It looked as if they were all going out for a meal. The daughter must live in the estate.

Brian Murray - what an evil bastard Trevor Jordache was.

Heā€™s in Fair City now. Had an affair with Renee and she left Christy for him. Low life.

What great television the Jordache saga was. Iā€™m sorry Brookie is gone.

Keeping in line with the Fair City trend. Two weeks ago I saw Kylie, the rape victim who used to get battered by her Da, in Cineworld.

Anna Friel

In the words of the Saw Doctors - forever and ever/youā€™re first love lasts forever/forever and ever

This is only a 50/50 spot - Iā€™ve poor eyesight and I wasnā€™t expecting it but at the same time it was either a dead ringer for a celeb or the lass itself.

Anyway I got off my DART at Tara Street station at 08:52 (a few minutes earlier than usual) and was walking along the platform when I saw a young lady sitting down with a bag at her feet and looking at her phone. I believe that person to be Cassie from Home and Away. I was cursing my look that there was nobody else there to verify it though. It would mean her having left the show though I presume so it could be a spoiler too - just canā€™t be certain with my eyesight. I needed Mrs Rock to verify my two at the weekend and in truth Iā€™m never sure of lone spots.

Yesterday evening in Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links (South County Fingal) I saw former Uachtarn na hireann Dr Patrick Hillery dining with a lady friend. Dr Hillery was wearing a navy jacket, white shirt and cream/beige pants with black shoes. His wife was in a blue dress. Dr Hillery appeared to be eating cod and I didnā€™t notice what Mrs Hillery (I assume but you never know) was eating. The pair shared a bottle of red wine which was polished off no bother to them. There was a private driver waiting outside for Dr Hillery and he left the premises, with the lady in tow, at approximately 9 pm.

Smyths pub in Malahide. Myself and three other freekickers were there. We were first graced with the presence of one GV Wright. GV was sporting a suit jacket with a vote Darragh Oā€™Brien sticker attached to the pocket and a work shirt. He was drinking spirits throughout the evening. I passed him a few times and tried desparately to ear wig but I could not get into a good enough position. GV was constantly in conversation with some FF followers. Following GV came the main man himself young (I donā€™t think he publicises that he is young enough. Surely there is a niche there!) Oā€™Brien. His prevered tipple was a larger. Oā€™Brien was surrouned by a group of seven or eight. There was a much larger prescence from ā€˜The Republican Partyā€™ but they did not surround Oā€™Brien. When he arrived the music ā€˜We Are The Championsā€™ came on. GV and Oā€™Brien drank some champagne. They were savouring Oā€™Briens success in the recent election. I heard from other members that The Croppy was overcome with emotion and shook Oā€™Brienā€™s hand. Perhaps he sees Oā€™Brien as a member of the broader Republican family?

[quote=thepiedpiper ]
GV was sporting a suit jacket with a vote Darragh Oā€™Brien sticker attached to the pocket and a work shirt. He was drinking spirits throughout the evening.[/quote]

I presume he drove home piper?

I had one there at approximately 4.40pm today in a housing estate on the outskirts of Wexford town. Loubo Di Canio was driving me to a house in the sleepy hamlet of Clonard Village. As we snaked up through the estate along its windy roads we stopped at a junction when who approached us in a silver vehicle only Faythe Harriers and Wexford hurling legend, Larry ā€˜Brotherā€™ Oā€™Gorman. With Larry being an acquaintance of us both he was waving from a considerable distance as he approached the junction. Loubo raised the middle finger of her right hand in a mock offensive gesture and Larry laughed, shook his head and then passed us by.