Celeb Spotting šŸ

TG4 star Neelo playing soccer in Raheny this evening. He scored 5, one disputed. More to follow.

I was in the new trendy celeb hangout Crystal on sat nite on hardcore street. While there i spotted Ryan tubridy, Gordan Darcy and that tanned guy from that travel show(dont know his name)
Ryan was in the smoking area and was sporting a lovely suit with a bird in tow.
Darcy was wearing a ridiculous looking shirt that was 2 sizes to small and couldnā€™t see who he was with.
The other guy was outside chatting up some poor girl!

With so many spots in one night im starting to think that i might be a celeb myself. :smoke:

Impressive work gerrardno1. Iā€™m slightly ashamed to say I have been in there before a few times myself and it seems quite pathetic attending a niteclub whose owners pay the likes of Calum Best to appear there.

TG4 presenter Neelo in Phibsboro on Saturday night. Neelo appeared to be in good form and he had time for non celebs present in the house. He was drinking some sort of quirky German beer and also took a pint of Carlsberg from a keg.
Gerrardno1 would it be fair to say Tubridy came across as a muppet from your spotting of him and did he have any nerdy attributes?

everyone in that kip are muppets. Heā€™s a skinny little wip! Wasnā€™t near him so i couldnā€™t here what he was sayin. People were slippin the bouncers 50 euro to get in. Hilarious.

Gobshites one and all in that Crystal place Iā€™d imagine.

Off topic but is it true Gerry that you had a free gaff party on Saturday night but forgot to invite the whole forum along?

it was more of a small gathering than a party

Spotted Carmel Stephens who plays Geraldine in Fair City (not a very good picture of her here http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/geraldine.html) on the 19a bus this evening. She boarded with a male companion who was wearing one of the daftest hats I have ever seen. She was wearing a green coat with those big sunglasses you see everywhere now on her head. They alighted at Kimmage together and headed towards the KCR.

Whilst googling her real name I saw where she was tired of trying to find her Mr Right - which explains what she is doing with this dope. She obviously is settling for less

Spotted currently injured Dublin footballer Jason Sherlock in Italian Connection restaurant on Talbot Steet whilst I dined there with former forum members Ball Ox and Daniel Timofte. Jayo was dressed smartly in an orange stripped shirt and tie and was accompanied by three other people

Out of interest what did you think of Italian Connection? Lunched there years ago but havenā€™t been back in a while. Have they lunchtime specials still? Some class of pasta + garlic bread = 9 euro?

Lunch Special

Pasta/Pizza + garlic bread/minestrone soup = 10.50

Still good value

The only thing is that you are literally stuffed coming out of there. I can still feel it in my belly and thatā€™s not the kind of preparation you want for a big game

Stopped at the traffic lights at Killester/Raheny this evening. Noticed the driver of the car in front had a striking resemblance to your man Neelo from TG4.

Got a quick photo but the lads decided it would be a cracking idea to follow him.

Pursued him along the Howth Road (sensible pace for a celebrity, I expected more of a riproaring chase to be honest) and parked in Raheny village. He went in to the Station House where I managed to grab 2 more photos without him noticing.

Really raises the bar for everyone else on this thread with photographic evidence. [img size=2048]http://www.thefreekick.com/components/com_fireboard/uploaded/images/mKrh3Umk__DSC00034.JPG
[img size=2048]http://www.thefreekick.com/components/com_fireboard/uploaded/images/D8szMDKO__DSC00035.JPG
[img size=2048]http://www.thefreekick.com/components/com_fireboard/uploaded/images/7lGidrR4__DSC00036.JPG

Outstanding detective work.

Yer manā€™s hardly a celebrity though. Think he does voices for Corn Flakes adds and stuff.

Ok, slightly freaked out by the ā€œphotographic evidenceā€, im not going to start stalking people :wink:

Saw this one again last night as I waited for the last bus home. This time she was scoring the idiot with the hat

Friday night, 8 June, John Kehoeā€™s Public House, South Anne Street, Dublin 2:

Irish rugby players Gordon Dā€™Arcy and David Wallace having a few pints in at the bar along with Davidā€™s brother, Paul, a former international himself. Most people were standing outside enjoying the evening sunshine so the wily rugby internationals took advantage of a relatively quiet bar area to get a good imbibing position. Darce was wearing his usual brown shoes, blue jeans, casual t-shirt combination. David Wallace was sporting attire similar to the best centre in the world game whereas his brother was wearing a long sleeved shirt with his dark colour jeans.

Saturday night, 9 June, Langtonā€™s Niteclub, Kilkenny:

Wexford players and panel members Skippy Ruth, Keith Rossiter, Willie Doran, John Oā€™Connor, Mitch Jordan and Pierce White were all spotted at various stages.

Bandage was standing beside Oā€™Connor, captain of the 2004 Leinster winning side at the outisde bar in the beer garden area at approximately 12.25am. John, sporting a cast on his broken right hand, ordered two double vodkas and a red bull (it came to a combined 23.60eur by the way) and in trying to lift up one of the glasses with his injured hand knocked the drink completely over. Bandage started laughing and a discussion ensued as to whether Oā€™Connor would just pour half of the full glass into the now empty second one. In the end John decided to order a full round again and shared the initial double vodka between the two glasses that comprised the second round to make a triple vodka type concoction for himself and his bird. I wouldnā€™t recommend this type of behaviour.

Skippy Ruth was all over his girlfriend, Wexford camogie player Aoife Oā€™Connor, much like he was sprawling messily over Dublin attackers any time a high ball came in towards the square up at the Park earlier. Jugs approached him and asked him if he was a local and said to him we were up for the Wexford game and were looking for a titty bar once the niteclub finished and whether Skippy knew of any in town. Skippy just looked at him and said there was one up the road.

There was also a load of Wexford camogie players out but I donā€™t think women should be let in sport so they hardly count as celebrities.

Darcy really likes to be out and about doesnā€™t he. Yourself and gerrardno1 have both spotted him in Leinster in the last week.

How did I miss that?

You probably were going up to three other randomers thinking they were Dā€™arcy and the two Wallaces