Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™m not sure if these lads count as celebrities but I spotted two of the lads (Baz and another lad) from RTEā€™s ā€˜How Low Can You Go?ā€™ having a cigarette outside the Beacon Studios on Baggot Street on Monday lunchtime.

Baz was on Celebrity Banisteoir, therby automatically making him a celeb.

Hes some arsebandit that Baz lad.

He may be, but appearance on such an austere show as CB automatically makes said person a celeb.

Heā€™s not really. Heā€™s a friend of a friend and by all accounts heā€™s sound enough. Met him at Electric Picnic and he was fairly hetrosexual and inoffensive

a bit like yerself Fran.

Which?

• a fat arrogant fuck
    or
  • fairly hetrosexual and inoffensive

[quote=ā€œFranā€]Which?

• a fat arrogant fuck
    or
  • fairly hetrosexual and inoffensive[/quote]

I donā€™t know how I managed two quotes; the latter btw.

Iā€™ll take it as a compliment so

I wouldnā€™t
That sissy scarf and eating pasta did you no favours at all.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]I wouldnā€™t
That sissy scarf and eating pasta did you no favours at all.[/quote]

You promised you wouldnā€™t tell anyone on here about our dinner date!!

Date???
Cork wimin donā€™t go on dates: we jag ffs.

Anyway all promises are off since discovering your true origin; although turning up looking like the short arse from Boyzone didnā€™t help matters.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]
Anyway all promises are off since discovering your true origin; although turning up looking like the short arse from Boyzone didnā€™t help matters.[/quote]

Donā€™t make me set locke on you.

Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from him

Is his knickers still caught up his arse or is he too busy counting out how many titles ye have?

How many football ones btw?

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from him

Is his knickers still caught up his arse or is he too busy counting out how many titles ye have?

How many football ones btw?[/quote]

Whatā€™s football?

Cā€™mere, send us on the cover page of that book youā€™re writing. You have my email address.

[quote=ā€œFranā€]Whatā€™s football?

Cā€™mere, send us on the cover page of that book youā€™re writing. You have my email address.[/quote]

I deleted it. PM it to me again

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from him

How many football ones btw?[/quote]

Hi MGG

No, no need, 31 is an easy number to remember

3 Leinster titles

heard him being interviewed before & he came across ok

Just remembered blowing the beans on his bathroom floor last year. I should probably explain that one!

Scored a bird in coppers one night and her mate was scoring a randomer who apparently was Bazā€™s housemate. 4 of us ended up going back to yer manā€™s gaff for a ā€œpartyā€. Basically he wanted to get his end away but his bird wouldnā€™t go anywhere without the mate so we ended up going along aswell. One thing led to another and my bird dragged me into the bathroom and insisted on dishing out a hand shandy. Despicable behaviour i told her it was but she did thoroughly wipe down the floor in fairness.

Didnā€™t see any sign of said celeb but the 2 birds didnā€™t stop going on about it being his house.

Just thinking, his mate probably used it as a chat up line.

I really hope he or someone that knows him reads this.

What was his house like?