Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Mike Murphy

Famous for: Ex RTE TV presenter and businessman

Where: On footpath on Harcourt Street roughly oustide Coppers

Wearing: Leather jacket over a suit and fairly thick soled shoes.

Company: None

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed him. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Mike Murphy

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed in. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.[/quote]

Do you think he might have been going to collect a jacket/wallet/set of keys from Flannerys or Coppers?!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Mike Murphy

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed him. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.[/quote]

I think his office/ place of work is around there. I can’t remember the name but from some time (since the planning stages of Parkwest) Mike is involved with the developers (Tyrone people?) that have offices there.

Not a celeb in the true sense of the word but he will be headline news later this year so I’m taking it.

Who - Eamon Lillis

Famous For - Being charged with the murder of his wife in Howth just before Christmas

When - Thurs 15th Jan 5.15 - 5.30

Where - Luas between Balally and St Stephen’s Green

Details - Mr Lillis was wearing a check shirt under a brown suede jacket, blue jeans and brown leather shoes. He was not wearing a wedding band.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Not a celeb in the true sense of the word but he will be headline news later this year so I’m taking it.

Who - Eamon Lillis

Famous For - Being charged with the murder of his wife in Howth just before Christmas

When - Thurs 15th Jan 5.15 - 5.30

Where - Luas between Balally and St Stephen’s Green

Details - Mr Lillis was wearing a check shirt under a brown suede jacket, blue jeans and brown leather shoes. He was not wearing a wedding band.[/quote]

Definitely a celebrity.

Superb spot DB.

Ah that’s an absolute belter Baby. Beautiful.

Mike is a director of Harcourt Developments, their offices are in Harcourt Street believe it or not

Awesome spot dancingbaby - were you tempted to approach?

‘Are you going anywhere in particular or just killing time?’

[quote=“Bandage”]Awesome spot dancingbaby - were you tempted to approach?

‘Are you going anywhere in particular or just killing time?’

[/quote]

I was actually standing beside him Bandage when the tram came to an abrupt halt. His momentum forced him to bump into me. He was quick to apologise.

I told him - No worries, I didnt even know her

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]I was actually standing beside him Bandage when the tram came to an abrupt halt. His momentum forced him to bump into me. He was quick to apologise.

[/quote]

He didn’t try to blame it on ‘the bloke with the balaclava’ no?

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]I was actually standing beside him Bandage when the tram came to an abrupt halt. His momentum forced him to bump into me. He was quick to apologise.

I told him - No worries, I didnt even know her[/quote]

I hope you had your eyes open for the guy walking the dog. He’s like the modern day Banshee

Who - Joe O’Shea

Where - Grogan’s (Castle Lounge)

When - Around midnight last night

Company - His latest squeeze and a few other friends, one of whom had an unbelieveable body on her, but lets not get sidetracked here.

Famous for - Putting up with Grainne Seoige during the Seoige and O’Shea years, getting replaced by her kid sister and getting bagged on his way home from Electic Picnic.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who - Joe O’Shea

Where - Grogan’s (Castle Lounge)

When - Around midnight last night

Company - His latest squeeze and a few other friends, one of whom had an unbelieveable body on her, but lets not get sidetracked here.

Famous for - Putting up with Grainne Seoige during the Seoige and O’Shea years, getting replaced by her kid sister and getting bagged on his way home from Electic Picnic.[/quote]

Also for being that stuck for work that he went on Lucy Kennedy’s show the other night.

SS* doesn’t want to get sidetracked on the good looking bird as she was most likely Irish, and SS** won’t admit they’re a bit of alright! :smiley:

Also famous for writing what’s possibly the worst column ever in any paper each Saturday in The Star.

It a bad column alright, think I’ve only ever read it twice or something. Was it called “Last Orders” or something idiotic like that?

Funny you should say that Bandage, I’d never read it or even knew he had a column but my mate told me it made Billy Keane’s stuff read like Myles na gCopaleen in comparison.

Locke, I don’t wish to get sidetracked, but she had the look of a girl from within 25 miles of Sevastapol.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]
Locke, I don’t wish to get sidetracked, but she had the look of a girl from within 25 miles of Sevastapol.[/quote]

I had to Google that place SS, I’ll take it that she was a stunner with high cheekbones, fit chassis and legs up to her rib cage. Rrrrrrrrr!

Your surmising is accurate Locke. Anyway I know ye think I’m taking the piss here but I’ve to relay a celeb spot…

Who: Gary O’Brien

When: 3.45am Saturday morning

Where: Burger King (Upper) Grafton Street

Famous for: Superb anchor of AtTheRaces Irish coverage.

Company: Two Jack-The-Lad types

Other notes: Nothing of note, just another bog standard Gary O’Brien spot. Surely this gives him the trophy outright?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Your surmising is accurate Locke. Anyway I know ye think I’m taking the piss here but I’ve to relay a celeb spot…

Who: Gary O’Brien

When: 3.45am Saturday morning

Where: Burger King (Upper) Grafton Street

Famous for: Superb anchor of AtTheRaces Irish coverage.

Company: Two Jack-The-Lad types

Other notes: Nothing of note, just another bog standard Gary O’Brien spot. Surely this gives him the trophy outright?[/quote]

Somebodys surely going to come up with a more high profile spot than Gary O Brien in 09 id imagine,your dedication to the cause of reporting the spotting of celebs on this site is admirable though SS*,you obviously didnt score a young wan or you wouldnt be posting on here at 4.49am.

LINK, as you well know when you have steak at home, you don’t be going out for hamburgers.