Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Paul Oā€™Connell

Where: UL Gym

What: He was benching 200kg (roughly twice the weight of the current Irish captain) On the way out he picked up his bag and 2 heineken cup medals fell out and in this really boring bogger voice he says " Ah there you are, jaysus i thought i lost them" and off he went. A totally magic moment.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMiceā€]Who: Paul Oā€™Connell

Where: UL Gym

What: He was benching 200kg (roughly twice the weight of the current Irish captain) On the way out he picked up his bag and 2 heineken cup medals fell out and in this really boring bogger voice he says " Ah there you are, jaysus i thought i lost them" and off he went. A totally magic moment.[/quote]

:smiley:

What a wanker-bringing his medals to the gym.

You doing the spinning classes when you spotted him CM?

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]What a wanker-bringing his medals to the gym.

You doing the spinning classes when you spotted him CM?[/quote]

I bet you he was in for Richies Step Aerobics class.

Is he some sort of retard?

Why was he talking to inanimate objects?

that would be a sight to seeā€¦ Richies Master Class its on like every evening from 6-9 isnt it

It used to be on in the evening alright. We used to be training on the overhead running track and it was great perving down at the girls doing their stretches.

the few times i managed to make it to the gym in ul it was easy to notice the amount of males ā€œjoggingā€ on overhead track when that was on most were just standing leaning overā€¦

I was in there the other week doing a bit and they have signs up on the railing of the running track saying ā€œthis is not a viewing area and is for running/exercise onlyā€

lol ā€¦
hmm on another note i find it highly unlikely that paul o connell would of been in the regular gym room as there is on the elite weights room on the third floorā€¦

Pilates actully, its all the craze these days.

Who: Willie Oā€™Dea
Title: Minister of Defence
Famous for: Being the ultimate gombeen politician, attending every funeral in Limerick, posing with a glock and being rolled out as the government spokesman when the flak starts flying.
Where: Outside Foleys on Merrion Row, Dublin 2
When: This morning at 9am
Attire: Long Black Overcoat, blue shirt, red tie, poxy moustache
Other notes: Willie was about to make a call on his phone, which was a Nokia, possibly the N91. He had a briefcase but it was positioned on the ground several inches away which would have presented an easy target for would be robbers if he hadā€™ve been positioned in a less salubrious part of town. The nuclear codes for Ireland were possibly contained in the case. I detect the reason Willie was standing there and on the phone was to arrange an alternative route into government buildings as 3 or 4 members of the fourth establishment were positioned at Government gates on Merrion St.

Jaysus - only seeing this now about Oā€™Connell. Imagine bringing your medals to the gym. And then saying loudly ā€˜Oh I thought I had lost you - my two Heineken Cup medals that I won. Did you know I won the Heineken Cup twice?ā€™

I would like to echo Pikemanā€™s comments above about him being an utter wanker.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Jaysus - only seeing this now about Oā€™Connell. Imagine bringing your medals to the gym. And then saying loudly ā€˜Oh I thought I had lost you - my two Heineken Cup medals that I won. Did you know I won the Heineken Cup twice?ā€™

I would like to echo Pikemanā€™s comments above about him being an utter wanker.[/quote]

yeā€¦imagine :D:D

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Jaysus - only seeing this now about Oā€™Connell. Imagine bringing your medals to the gym. And then saying loudly ā€˜Oh I thought I had lost you - my two Heineken Cup medals that I won. Did you know I won the Heineken Cup twice?ā€™

I would like to echo Pikemanā€™s comments above about him being an utter wanker.[/quote]

and not only that Farmur
Youā€™d think heā€™d clean out his gear bag a bit more often too ā€¦

Smelly Bastard

In other news it is also an urban mythy that Superman wears Paul O Connel pyjamas

Yawn :smiley:

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]In other news it is also an urban mythy that Superman wears Paul O Connel pyjamas

Yawn :D[/quote]

Ronan Oā€™Garaā€™s missusā€™ twins were fathered by her fathers uncle, on his mothers side. Either that or Stringsā€¦

Who: Harry ā€˜The Dogā€™ Findlay

Where: Clonmel, Co. Tipperary

When: This morning.

Famous for: Owns Denman, Big Fella Thanks and 70 other horses, lost two bar backing the All Blacks for the World Cup, on the receiving end of a character assasination from Vincent Hogan in the Irish Indo last year, all round general ledge.

Company: That fella who was caught by the cops with the kinky gear in his house that time. The usual degenerates who hang around him.

Other notes: Harry was enjoying a well earned and very pungent spliff up in short-odds today as he relaxed after a tiring few days returning from the Australian Tennis Open. You could tell it was good stuff, proper skunk not your shitty resin. From the transactions I saw it looked like he did his hoop today however.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Harry ā€˜The Dogā€™ Findlay

Famous for: Owns Denman, Big Fella Thanks and 70 other horses, lost two bar backing the All Blacks for the World Cup, on the receiving end of a character assasination from Vincent Hogan in the Irish Indo last year, all round general ledge.

Company: That fella who was caught by the cops with the kinky gear in his house that time. The usual degenerates who hang around him.

Other notes: Harry was enjoying a well earned and very pungent spliff up in short-odds today as he relaxed after a tiring few days returning from the Australian Tennis Open. You could tell it was good stuff, proper skunk not your shitty resin. From the transactions I saw it looked like he did his hoop today however.[/quote]

Is ā€˜two barā€™ two million SS?! Saw an article with him before the World Cup saying he was going to put house and home on them. Same article said he always has massive punts on Federer too in the tennis. Might be losing his bollix there lately too.
Will Denman run in the Gold Cup this year or is it dependent on how he runs this weekend.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Who: Harry ā€˜The Dogā€™ Findlay

Other notes: Harry was enjoying a well earned and very pungent spliff up in short-odds today as he relaxed after a tiring few days returning from the Australian Tennis Open. You could tell it was good stuff, proper skunk not your shitty resin. From the transactions I saw it looked like he did his hoop today however.[/quote]

Super spot SS** - a loudmouth that a lot of people canā€™t take to but he speaks his mind and you canā€™t fault him for that. I wonder how a conversation between himself and Terry Neill would go!