Celeb Spotting 🐐

Excellent SS**.

I will probably spot him myself in the next hour or so. As I ‘work from home’… Home being the front of a jeep in the car park in Powerstown Park.

Oi Oi

Who: Orlaith Rafter
Famous for: Playing Robin in Fair City
Where: Outside Stephen’s Green shopping centre
When: Approximately 1.30pm today
Wearing: Long white coat and other clothes presumably.
Company: Some auld wan in a fur coat and ridiculous looking hat. Could have been her ma.
Other info: Have always been a fan of Robin and I can confirm that she looked quite tasty in the flesh depite being buried in a coat. They carried numerous shopping bags and headed down in the direction of the Gaiety.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Orlaith Rafter
Famous for: Playing Robin in Fair City
Where: Outside Stephen’s Green shopping centre
When: Approximately 1.30pm today
Wearing: Long white coat and other clothes presumably.
Company: Some auld wan in a fur coat and ridiculous looking hat. Could have been her ma.
Other info: Have always been a fan of Robin and I can confirm that she looked quite tasty in the flesh depite being buried in a coat. They carried numerous shopping bags and headed down in the direction of the Gaiety.[/quote]

Great spot Farmer.

She’d get it alright.

Who: DJ Carey
Famous for: Being a Kilkenny Cunt, taking 56 steps before scoring a goal to beat Wexford in the early 90’s, arguably the greatest hurler of all time
Where: Bistro One Restaurant Foxrock
When: Saturday evening approx 8.30pm
Wearing: Blue Jeans, Skin tight black jumper
Company: His wife (I think), and a few other gents who look familiar but still cant remember who they are.
Other info: Was having dinner with the other half and her parents. As DJ walked by her Dad stopped him and shook his hand. Engaged in a few minutes conversation with us about the state of Leinster hurling and Ireland Rugby. Funny opening line was “DJ, I always wanted to shake your hand cos you fuckin ran amuck against us so many times”, DJ responds with “where are you from”? Seemed like a decent sound bloke.

Did he marry the yank in the end?

Not sure if he is married to the lady you would have spoted him with. She is to be a judge on the Irish version of dargons den… She had a veriosn of hotels.com that she flogged for 20 odd million.

Is she any use?

[quote=“Mac”]
Famous for: Being a Kilkenny Cunt, taking 56 steps before scoring a goal to beat Wexford in the early 90’s, arguably the greatest hurler of all time[/quote]

Also famous for having had a Wexford full backs hurl surgically removed from his back.

Thats the one he was with. She had what looked like wedding rings on her. Wasn’t sure if they were married or not.

She’d get it alright.

Our full backs could never get close enough to the fucker to plant a hurl in him.

[quote=“Mac”]Thats the one he was with. She had what looked like wedding rings on her. Wasn’t sure if they were married or not.

She’d get it alright.

Our full backs could never get close enough to the fucker to plant a hurl in him.[/quote]

Gway outta that, Cush flaked him for 20 yards one day in Croker!

Ger Cushe was a gentle giant. He’d never harm a fly.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Aiden McGeady and Glenn Whelan were in Gibneys public house, Malahide yesterday afternoon. Both were drinking bottles of Heineken and like myself, both seemed to have little interest in either the rugby or West Ham - Man Utd game.

Slurping bottles of heiniken and a WC qualifier Wedns? Is that not a bit strange

Ciaran Carey at the Clare/Limerick game yesterday. Looked like a skobe. Still a legend though.

Ligind!

[quote=“Mac”]Who: DJ Carey
Famous for: Being a Kilkenny Cunt, taking 56 steps before scoring a goal to beat Wexford in the early 90’s, arguably the greatest hurler of all time
Where: Bistro One Restaurant Foxrock
When: Saturday evening approx 8.30pm
Wearing: Blue Jeans, Skin tight black jumper
Company: His wife (I think), and a few other gents who look familiar but still cant remember who they are.
Other info: Was having dinner with the other half and her parents. As DJ walked by her Dad stopped him and shook his hand. Engaged in a few minutes conversation with us about the state of Leinster hurling and Ireland Rugby. Funny opening line was “DJ, I always wanted to shake your hand cos you fuckin ran amuck against us so many times”, DJ responds with “where are you from”? Seemed like a decent sound bloke.[/quote]

Class spot Mac. You’d have to admire the Dodger in fairness. Gent of a man with a panache for running with the ball. Great comeback to what your auld boy said to him.

[quote=“dancarter”]Slurping bottles of heiniken and a WC qualifier Wedns? Is that not a bit strange

[/quote]

a couple of bottles 4 days before the game - no harm id say.

in charlton and mccarthys days, the players would be balubas in gibneys the sunday before the game and these turned out to be Irelands most successful managers ever.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]a couple of bottles 4 days before the game - no harm id say.

in charlton and mccarthys days, the players would be balubas in gibneys the sunday before the game and these turned out to be Irelands most successful managers ever.[/quote]

very true- great spot - well done

not a spot

You wouldnt spot Paulie and Drico at that. Amateurish carry on.

Thats why rugby is the heartbeat of the nation now.