Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“myboyblue”]You wouldnt spot Paulie and Drico at that. Amateurish carry on.

Thats why rugby is the heartbeat of the nation now.[/quote]

Too right

What were you interested in? The booze and the sorts?

wouldn’t know what Glenn Whelan looks like…

One would probably decipher that if he was drinking with McGeady then he’s probably a player so you could then go home and google him.

what would i google?..he could be anyone from Whelan,Westwood, Bruce,Delaney,Nolan…

Well then you would obviously have to google them all one by one.

He was trying to bring to the Referees attention the fact that DJ still hadn’t put the ball on the hurl in those 20 yards.

Here’s one for Puke and NCC to fight over…

Who: Anthony Daly

When: Last monday night in Mulcahy’s Public House, Clonmel.

Famous For: Two time All Ireland winning captain with Clare. Being a member of the ATM syndicate, owners of the great Murty’s Blaze, vanquished by Boavista in the Champion Stakes and who also went out of the Irish Cup in contentious circumstances.

Demeanour: Hammered at the bar, but in good spirits.

Company: A few other lads hard on the sauce.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Demeanour: Hammered at the bar, but in good spirits.

Company: A few other lads hard on the sauce.[/quote]

Anthony is always in good form in fairness to him…Another Legend

Who: Kevin Moran

Where: Clonliffe Road on the way to the rugby game on Saturday.

Famous For: Being probably the most successful Irish human being of all time given he won All Stars and All Ireland medals with Dublin, played for the world’s biggest soccer club Manchester United and was a key member of Ireland’s best ever sporting team at Euro 88 and Italia 90. Also a UCD graduate, qualified accountant and wealthy sports agent.

Accompanied by: A ‘nice from afar, far from nice’ woman in her late 40s/50s who I’d say was decent in her day. Was in Boston at the same time as Moran about ten years ago and he was meant to a hoor for the women so I expected slightly better.

[quote=“gola”]Who: Kevin Moran

Where: Clonliffe Road on the way to the rugby game on Saturday.

Famous For: Being probably the most successful Irish human being of all time given he won All Stars and All Ireland medals with Dublin, played for the world’s biggest soccer club Manchester United and was a key member of Ireland’s best ever sporting team at Euro 88 and Italia 90. Also a UCD graduate, qualified accountant and wealthy sports agent.

Accompanied by: A ‘nice from afar, far from nice’ woman in her late 40s/50s who I’d say was decent in her day. Was in Boston at the same time as Moran about ten years ago and he was meant to a hoor for the women so I expected slightly better.[/quote]

moran is a fuck

Is he a prick? why what’s he like?

Serious CV though, playing and starring for Ireland’s three most popular sporting teams, Shamrock Rovers aside.

Also a tough enough hoor…Would put his head where most lads wouldn’t put their boot…

[quote=“gola”]Is he a prick? why what’s he like?

Serious CV though, playing and starring for Ireland’s three most popular sporting teams, Shamrock Rovers aside.[/quote]

he played for what at the time was an average english team, its not too hard for a soccer player to star at the GGA (that tyrone joker who couldnt get a game for newry)

Ireland’s three most popular sporting teams.

Why is he a fuck?

Also a cunt to drink Puke. Vital characteristic in any Irish legend!

Who: Paul ‘Pillar’ Caffrey
Famous For: Ex Dublin football manager. Taking off man of the match Shane Ryan against Mayo in an All Ireland semi final and then losing the game.
Where: Outside Dandeloin Bar and Restaurant, Stephens Green, Dublin walking in direction of Grafton Street
When: This afternoon at approximately 1.40pm
Wearing: A red anorak over what looked like a cops uniform.
Company: None
Other info: Pillar looked in good spirits. He is also an extremely well built individual, someone I wouldn’t want to pick a fight with.

Who: Jim Corr
Famous For: Being the only bloke in the Corrs, knobbing Andrea Roche for a while and holding extreme conspiracy views surrounding the Lisbon Treaty
Where: Departing Myos pub and crossing the street in Castleknock village
When: Yesterday at approximately 5:05pm
Wearing: Black rimmed specs, navy blazer, white shirt, jeans and shoes
Company: With another guy in a pink and red jumper who I know but I refuse to name and is known locally as a starf*ucker and would turn up at the opening of an envelope to get his mush in the paper.
Other info: Jim was in great spirits and was chortling with his ‘mate’ as they walked in the direction of the Phoenix Park. Jim was possibly in good spirits after watching Ireland beating Italy in the rugby in Myos.

Who Declan Buckley more commonly known as Shirley Temple Bar.

Famous for Presenting Telly Bingo, being a drag queen.

WhereCrossing the road at the Central Bank on Dame Street.

When Saturday last at 2.15pm.

Other info Declan/Shirley was alone. He was carrying a book and a notepad. I could not see what the book was. After crossing the road he headed in the direction of George’s street possibly heading to his local…

Who Frankie Sheehan

Famous for Being the best back up hooker in the business.

Where Farmers Market, Mahon Point, Cork

When last Thursday lunchtime (only recalled it there now)

Other info My second spot of Frankie around the Cork southside area, he was there in front of me when I turned from the Curry stall. Like me, he got the Chicken Korma. Had Ben and Jerry with me but, though he makes this thread, I wouldn’t be asking him to step in for a photo with the small fellas.

Maybe that would be a requisite for making it onto this thread, would you get a photo taken with him/her… hmmmm