Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]Who Frankie Sheehan

Famous for Being the best back up hooker in the business.

Where Farmers Market, Mahon Point, Cork

When last Thursday lunchtime (only recalled it there now)

Other info My second spot of Frankie around the Cork southside area, he was there in front of me when I turned from the Curry stall. Like me, he got the Chicken Korma. Had Ben and Jerry with me but, though he makes this thread, I wouldnā€™t be asking him to step in for a photo with the small fellas.

Maybe that would be a requisite for making it onto this thread, would you get a photo taken with him/herā€¦ hmmmm[/quote]

Did he pay for his Chicken Korma with his Heineken Cup medals?

Who Gary Oā€™Brien

Famous for Being the best Horse racing TV presenter in Europe
Where PSLC 5 a side pitch

When last Thursday evening

Other info ; spoke to him briefly about Cheltenham previews

I waited for the cling clang of them to hit the ground when he searched for money but to no avail. The cooked Korma to go was a fiver, think I heard the vendor saying ā€œand 15 back to you sirā€ (think Apu and you have his accent) so I will have to assume that Mr.Sheehan gave a 20 in payment.

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]Who Frankie Sheehan

Famous for Being the best back up hooker in the business.

Where Farmers Market, Mahon Point, Cork

When last Thursday lunchtime (only recalled it there now)

Other info My second spot of Frankie around the Cork southside area, he was there in front of me when I turned from the Curry stall. Like me, he got the Chicken Korma. Had Ben and Jerry with me but, though he makes this thread, I wouldnā€™t be asking him to step in for a photo with the small fellas.

Maybe that would be a requisite for making it onto this thread, would you get a photo taken with him/herā€¦ hmmmm[/quote]

Well if the 2 kids donā€™t recognise him or want his signature then i think thats pretty damming for Frankie and his entrance to this thread.

The only people the boys recognise are Mrs.Locke, Barney and myself, in that order

Who: Barry Murphy

Famous for: Being one-third of Aprs Match and one of the most famous stand up comedians in Ireland.

Where: Baggot Street, Dublin 2.

When: 12.30pm, Tuesday, 17 February, 2009.

Other information: Mr Murphy was walking from the direction of the city and was wearing a tweed peak cap. He was also wearing a longish coat, jeans and odd looking black shoes.

Who: Andy Black, christened Andrew.
Famous for: Being a professional Poker Player, placing 5th at the Main Event of 2005 WSOP, winner of Premier League Poker 2,having almost $4million dollars tournament prize money.

Where: Lower Mount Pleasant Avenue, Rathmines.

When: 3.20pm, Thursday, 19 February, 2009.

Other information: Mr Black was walking down the road with a bale of briquettes in each hand. He was wearing jeans, green sweatshirt and runners.

Does he not usually go by Andy?

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: Andrew Black
[/quote]

Go way to fook.

Weā€™re really scraping the bottom of the barrell these days

Would you ever fook off. Andy Black is more famous than any amatuer GGA clown.

Never heard him called Andrew before alright. Heā€™s a decent player when his head is right.

He goes by ā€œthe monkā€ in the poker worldā€¦
His ma might call him Andy though.
Yours in clarification,
GSH.

I didnā€™t say he wasnā€™t. Heā€™s no fucking celebrity though

I have deemed him worthy so therefore he is.

I was adhering to the formal protocol of this thread. I will edit now, pedantic fook.

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: Andrew Black

Famous for: Being a professional Poker Player, placing 5th at the Main Event of 2005 WSOP, winner of Premier League Poker 2,having almost $4million dollars tournament prize money.

Where: Lower Mount Pleasant Avenue, Rathmines.

When: 3.20pm, Thursday, 19 February, 2009.

Other information: Mr Black was walking down the road with a bale of briquettes in each hand. He was wearing jeans, green sweatshirt and runners.[/quote]

great spot

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: Andy Black, christened Andrew.
[/quote]

When I asked does he not usually go by Andy it was a genuine question. I didnt mean for you to go and change it. :smiley:

Im jealous of all you city livin pricks spottin celebs left,right and cenre,im itchin to spot a celeb out here in the sticks and there hasnt been any to be seen in 2009 yet,its getting to the stage where im going to call a spot on a Kilkenny hurler shortly.My last spot was Ciamhion O Coalain in Dundrum Town Centre before Xmas,its hardly Desailly in the strip club is it?,pissed off with the whole set up here.

Wonā€™t washā€¦ spotted the entire panel having there dinner on Friday evening in Langtons and it wouldnt even qualify.

You probably should have put up your Boxer Roche tip via the Celeb Spot thread, in hindsight.