Celeb Spotting 🐐

Did you score him Cailinlochgorman?

eh no… tried to get one of girls to come onto him and den slap him in face but she wouldnt

What a prick Carr is. Interestingly Alex McLeish has rescued him from the dole queue and apparently he is doing ok with them at right back. He even at his worst is surely an improvement on McShane.

Tony O’Donoghue is a sound skin. Last season when Bohs were away to Malahide in the Cup on a miserable Sunday afternoon, he came running out of the jacks in the clubhouse, clipboard in hand, having missed the only goal of the game, asking who had scored it. :slight_smile:

I hope you you gave him the wrong scorer!!

If someone gets away with Tony ODonoghue then im throwing in…

Joe Stack, sportscaster RTE news.

Joe was running for the bus in the Harolds Cross area Saturday lunchtime.
Dressed in a grey suit with no tie, he looked like a bit of a gimp to be honest as he ran, he has a big enough head and a shortish body.
Getting the Sandymount bus, possibly on the way to work.

Myself and All Change; Please had a cracking pub crawl last night, Ron Blacks (Dawson Lounge) to Keogh’s to McDaids to The Palace to The Bachelor Inn to The Sackville Lounge before I went for some perverted value in Coppers. Had a celeb spot on the way.

Who: Colm Murray

Where: Keogh’s Bar of South Anne Street

Famous for: Reporting about the 5.15 meeting at Mallow before reporting on Ireland beating Italy 2 - 0 in the football.

Wearing: The type of cromby that Ben Shermin would approve of.

It’s now my mission in life to spot all the newscasters of 6.1 news, Dobo and Murray are ticked off so far.

Who Ryle “D4” Nugent

When Saturday last about 3pm.

Where Ryle was parked outside Spar in Sandymount.

Driving An 02 or 03 beamer.

Other info A lady possibly his other half exited Spar and hopped in the passenger seat. He then proceeded to drive in the direction of Ballsbridge

Attractiveness of female companion?

He is the type of fook that probably has a stunner on his arm.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Attractiveness of female companion?

He is the type of fook that probably has a stunner on his arm.[/quote]

Nothing special Farmer. In fact I would say he probably could do a lot better.

She had also purchased a few lollypops so the detective in me says there may be a kid involved.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Nothing special Farmer. In fact I would say he probably could do a lot better.

She had also purchased a few lollypops so the detective in me says there may be a kid involved.[/quote]

I think he has a couple of kids. Saw him on the luas a few years ago with childer in tow

saw keith wood in UL today

You need to flesh that out a bit

Keith wood parked his car and went into the UL Arena.

no good. You gotta use the required format or else fuck off.

I think ill fuck off so

Good man.

right you are

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Attractiveness of female companion?

He is the type of fook that probably has a stunner on his arm.[/quote]

He was married to a girl from Waterford, who is also a cunt by the way, and they had two spogs. she was fairly hot, but caught him doing the dirt a few times, and gave him road.

Doubt she was playing happy falilies with him on Saturday, as she hates the cunt. So it was probably a new lack that Tubs has picked up somewhere, most probably a cuntish audience member from his cunt-fest show.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]He was married to a girl from Waterford, who is also a cunt by the way, and they had two spogs. she was fairly hot, but caught him doing the dirt a few times, and gave him road.

Doubt she was playing happy falilies with him on Saturday, as she hates the cunt. So it was probably a new lack that Tubs has picked up somewhere, most probably a cuntish audience member from his cunt-fest show.[/quote]

Are we not talking about the same person here Hangblaa? I think the lads are talking about Ryle Nugent and you seem to on a tirade against Ryan Turdbridy?