Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“HangBlaa”]He was married to a girl from Waterford, who is also a cunt by the way, and they had two spogs. she was fairly hot, but caught him doing the dirt a few times, and gave him road.

Doubt she was playing happy falilies with him on Saturday, as she hates the cunt. So it was probably a new lack that Tubs has picked up somewhere, most probably a cuntish audience member from his cunt-fest show.[/quote]

your nerves must be eating ya

get yerself an Iceburger and calm down

I quickly spotted Ry… followed by D4 and jumped to conclusions.

Nugnet is an alright sort, and I would like to apologise for any hurt I may have caused.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]
Doubt she was playing happy falilies with him on Saturday, as she hates the cunt. So it was probably a new lack that Tubs has picked up somewhere, most probably a cuntish audience member from his cunt-fest show.[/quote]

Best of luck on Saturday H/B.
Phrases such as “looking radiant” and “a vision” are always useful in speeches.
Local TV3 man Cian Foley among the guests no doubt.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]I quickly spotted Ry… followed by D4 and jumped to conclusions.

Nugnet is an alright sort, and I would like to apologise for any hurt I may have caused.[/quote]

It’s ok Hangblaa. I would support any tirade directed against that pencil necked geek.

I had heard that Tubs was caught riding Laura Woods and that was the final straw, probably complete bollox tho. She aint no oil paiting but she is a hell of a lot better than that cunt should be doing.

Christ, RTE is a cesspool

Laura Woods would get it, if only for he massive rack.

Spot on.

without a doubt she would get it.

i wouldnt, horrible accent, very over rated and fairly square below the waste

http://www.fightingblindness.ie/images/upload/image/RTE’s%20Laura%20Woods%20launches%20Panama%20trek222.jpg

sorry about that, cant edit it, someone feel free, i dont think shes that big in fairness.

that pic doesnt do her any favours!! i still would though

I thought you liked big 'uns

i do, biggish, but they need a bit of shape mary.

the Virgin Branson burst hot air ballon one?

What shape are we talking about?

And size…

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]What shape are we talking about?

And size…[/quote]

32/34

C or D.

Im not overly picky anyway.

Laura Woods is a 36 D I’d say. Maybe even 38 . Fairly big boned and not that lady like.

[quote=“KIB man”]32/34

C or D.

Laura Woods is a 36 D I’d say. Maybe even 38 . Fairly big boned and not that lady like.[/quote]

Laura Woods - yes or no. Would you?

[quote=“KIB man”]32/34

C or D.

Laura Woods is a 36 D I’d say. Maybe even 38 . Fairly big boned and not that lady like.[/quote]

Never understood those yolks.

If they are big they are big. If they are pert, they are pert.

And I’m happy.

Ah she’d defintely get it. Does a lot more for me than that cunt Amanda Brunker anyways.

http://www.stylebible.ie/img.asp?key=willow%20laura%20holding%20the%20water

Edited to say I just noticed you can see her left nipple. Nice.

I wouldnt like to particularly but ya know yourself…