Celeb Spotting 🐐

Dont get it Mac, we are arguing over Laura Woods.

Christine Bleakley is a comparable BBC honey to Woods but far far hotter. Someone put a pic up.

[quote=“KIB man”]Dont get it Mac, we are arguing over Laura Woods.

Christine Bleakley is a comparable BBC honey to Woods but far far hotter. Someone put a pic up.[/quote]

[quote=“HBV*”]i wouldnt, horrible accent, very over rated and fairly square below the waste
[/quote]

and yet you’d do bunker ?:wink:

Lads
Scroll back to October I spotted Laura in Dublin airport
She’s quite tasty in real life, very slim in actuality, the rack isn’t as good as you’d think

WBY

I saw her in the flesh as well boozing and smoking outside O’Donoghues on Baggot Street.

Heavily made up. Nothing tremendous but still would.

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]the rack isn’t as good as you’d think
[/quote]

still wouldnt put me off

Laura in the flesh has a square arse and really strong Marcus Horanesque legs. Not a big arse cos sometimes theres nothing wrong with that, but a square arse. There is a huge difference.
In the flesh she is average at best. My opinion.

Brunker is fantastic piece of flesh.

[quote=“HBV*”]In the flesh she is average at best. My opinion.
[/quote]

ya but would you say no to her?

if push came to shove, no, i probably wouldn’t say no.

so do you regularly settle for average looking birds??
i hate this shit when people say ‘ah she is only average’ and yet they would still say yes to her.

[quote=“WhiskeyInTheJar”]so do you regularly settle for average looking birds??
i hate this shit when people say ‘ah she is only average’ and yet they would still say yes to her.[/quote]

this is the internet lad, if you cant have high standards in here you may throw your hat at it.

but its not just the internet. i always lads trying to be different / cool by saying (about a cracker) ‘ah shes not great’. and yet they always say that they would still ride her.

are you having a bad day witj?

would you like to tell us about it?

[quote=“HBV*”]are you having a bad day witj?

would you like to tell us about it?[/quote]

i am sick of double standards

i can see that.
but why don’t you do something about it instead of sitting there like a moany hormonal fuck.

go make a difference witj.

[quote=“HBV*”]Laura in the flesh has a square arse and really strong Marcus Horanesque legs. Not a big arse cos sometimes theres nothing wrong with that, but a square arse. There is a huge difference.
In the flesh she is average at best. My opinion.

Brunker is fantastic piece of flesh.[/quote]

Agreed on all but the last point. Brunker is fucking rotten.

she has a cracking rack on her though

Fact!

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00086/AMANDA_BRUNKER__Blon_86925t.jpg

Ah thats put me right off lunch.

Who Eoin Kelly (Waterford)

Famous for Being one of the top Waterford forwards of this decade.

Where Walking down Grafton Street at about 3pm today.

Company He was with his other half who was pushing a buggy that (I presume) had their kid in it.

Wearing Navy t-shirt, Navy tracksuit bottoms, runners. Don’t think it was Waterford gear.

Other info No