Celebrities you've never heard of (well, until now)

He’s a gas cunt altogether.

You didn’t frame it as question. It was a statement.

I saw her doing stand up one night (on telly) and thought she was quite funny

1 Like

Who is she? — I dont think i’ve ever laughed at a female stand up comedian in my life except maybe Jo Brand.

2 Likes

Actually Joan Rivers had made me laugh numerous times - the mental bitch

She is a v succesful female comedians/actresses. Amy Schumer is her name. Id find it hard to believe you havent heard of her. She is everywhere. Shes in mainly shit movies but does edgy enough stand up. She would hold her own here id say

I’ve certainly heard the name ---- I scrolled up about 10 posts and no sign of a name… She has rattled a few cages here anyway.

I think she may rank high on @artfoley’s uppity scale, that and the fact that she won’t be troubling the miss world judges means she’s got 50% of TFK spitting bile

1 Like

Brazilian “faith healer” Joao Teixeira de Faria.

Among the accusers is Mr Teixeira’s daughter, Dalva Teixeira, 49, who called her father a “monster” and alleged she was beaten and raped by the medium until she was 14 years old.

Heard of him before alright. Operates on people without any anaesthetics.
I know a Limerick lady who was saving up to go see him. Don’t know if she ever did.

Ryan Adams is the latest one.

#MeToo.

Whos he again?
Is he accused or accuser?

American alt rock / country rock / Americana (?) rock chap who was quite famous in the 2000s.

Had a duet with Mel C from the Spice Girls*

He’s the accused.

*quip.

There was a mental article about James Brown the weekend. I started reading it but it was about an hours worth of reading at least 3 different parts. Sounds like a seriously fucked up cunt. Accusations he was murdered as well to cap it all off.

Here it is.

JB was fucked up. He had a horrendous childhood.

The stars have certainly turned blue.

Him and Spacey would have got on well so.

I can’t be sure how it works, but I think its accepted that not all gays like other gays, Farmer. Deviant ones or not.