Celebrities you've never heard of (well, until now)

Very needy, I’ve never heard any bloke bang on about birthday as much in all my life.

2 Likes

i have never forgiven you for ruiining my special day

1 Like

K[quote=“HBV, post:119, topic:24969, full:true”]
I love the way the Oirish media are frothing about this Weinstein character that nobody in oireland ever heard of but have bar an exception or two closed ranks on David Walsh and Donal Cusackd attempts to get a judge to be lenient on a sex predator friend of theirs.
[/quote]

Would you consider their respective offenses to be equivalent? Bizarre.
Oliver Stone is the Dónal Og in this affair and he’s getting off Scott free by the Irish media.

None of them speaking out then though

I was very disapointed with Stone.

Easy for you to say bud,what if your livelihood was on the line.

More victim blaming.

Not at all. Just saying like.

https://twitter.com/chet_cannon/status/919313181440335872

Harvey, for want of a better word, had some balls.

Some of the lowlights

Lysette Anthony
The British actress tells the Sunday Times, via her friend Charlotte Metcalf, that Weinstein raped her in 1982, when he was in London doing publicity for the movie Krull: “He pushed me inside and rammed me up against the coat rack in my tiny hall and started fumbling at my gown. He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. It was disgusting,” she says. “Finally I just gave up. At least I was able to stop him kissing me. As he ground himself against me and shoved inside me, I kept my eyes shut tight, held my breath, just let him get on with it. He came over my leg like a dog and then left. It was pathetic, revolting. I remember lying in the bath later and crying. There hadn’t been a knife. He wasn’t a stranger. I was disgusted and embarras­sed, but I was at home. I thought I should just forget the whole disgusting incident. I blamed myself. I’d been an idiot to think he and I were just friends.”

Paula Wachowiak:
While working as a production assistant on Weinstein’s very first movie, The Burning, Wachowiak says she was asked to bring some checks to Weinstein’s hotel room so that he could sign them. “He let me in, but he was behind the door when it opened,“ Wachowiak told the Buffalo News. “When I got into the room I realized that he was holding a hand towel around his waist.“ She says that Weinstein then dropped the towel and asked Wachowiak to give him a massage. “He tried to encourage me by telling me what a fantastic opportunity it was for me to be part of this project. I told him that I was happy to be part of the project but I would not touch him. He finally gave up and signed all the checks.“ Later, she says, Weinstein approached her on set and asked her a question: “So, was seeing me naked the highlight of your internship?“

Angie Everhart:
The actress and swimsuit model told TMZ that while on a yacht with Weinstein, the producer broke into her room and blocked the door as he masturbated in front of her: “I was on a friend’s boat. Harvey walked in, walked in front of me, took his pants down, did his thing, exited on the floor, if you know what I mean, pulled his pants back up, said ‘You’re a really nice girl. Don’t tell anybody about this,’ and left.” What’s more, Everhart added, she told the people around her about the incident—and they did nothing in response: “I told people on the boat. I told people at the dinner I was at. Everybody was like, ‘Oh, that’s just Harvey.’”

Erika Rosenbaum:
In an interview with the CBC, Canadian actress Rosenbaum recounted three meetings with Weinstein in which she says he “behaved inappropriately,“ by asking her to give him a massage after she rejected his sexual advances in a hotel room, attempting to get intimate with her in his office, and, at the Toronto International Film Festival, assaulting her: “He asks me to come to the washroom with him while he gets ready . . . and I flat out say I’m not staying while you take a shower,“ she said. “He was pissed that I was trying to back out of it . . . I follow him to the opened door of the bathroom and the toilet seat has been broken like a giant smashed it . . . He grabs me by—he holds me by the back of the neck and faces me to the mirror, and very quietly tells me that he just wants to look at me. And he starts to masturbate standing behind me. And I stood there and I did nothing. I think I was just too shocked to move or say anything . . . He really took something from me.“

Sophie Dix:
British actress Dix was 22 when Weinstein allegedly invited her to his room at the Savoy Hotel, ostensibly to watch footage from a film in which she was appearing. “As soon as I was in there, I realized it was a terrible mistake. I got to the hotel room, I remember talk of a massage and I thought that was pretty gross. I think he showed me his big back and I found that pretty horrid,” she told The Guardian. “Then before I knew it, he started trying to pull my clothes off and pin me down and I just kept saying, ‘No, no, no.’ But he was really forceful. I remember him pulling at my trousers and stuff and looming over me and I just sort of—I am a big, strong girl and I bolted . . . ran for the bathroom and locked the door.

“I was in there for a while, I think. He went very quiet. After a while I remember opening the door and seeing him just there facing the door, masturbating, so I quickly closed the door again and locked it. Then when I heard room service come to the door, I just ran.”

Tomi-Ann Roberts:
Roberts says that Weinstein, who used to come to the restaurant where she worked in her twenties, asked her to meet him at his hotel to discuss a movie part. Upon arriving, Roberts told the Times, she found a naked Weinstein in the bathtub, where he allegedly told Roberts “that she would give a much better audition if she were comfortable ‘getting naked in front of him,’ too, because the character she might play would have a topless scene.”

Rosanna Arquette:
Arquette says that Weinstein asked her to come to his room at the Beverly Hills Hotel to pick up a script. There, she told the Times, he greeted her in a bathrobe and asked her for a massage. “Then he grabbed my hand,” Arquette told The New Yorker, and pulled it toward his erect penis, before allegedly bragging about a pair of famous women he had previously slept with. Arquette remembers saying, “I’m not that girl; I will never be that girl” as she left the room

Dawn Dunning:
Costume designer Dunning says that Weinstein offered her a screen test before inviting her to a meal; upon arriving at the restaurant, she says, Dunning “was told that Mr. Weinstein’s earlier meeting was running late, so she should head up to his suite,” according to the Times. There, Dunning found a bathrobe-clad Weinstein, who allegedly offered her contracts for three films on the condition that she have three-way sex with him. “You’ll never make it in this business,” she says he replied when she laughed in response. “This is how the business works.”

Asia Argento:
In 1997, actress and director Argento was invited to a Miramax party at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, on the French Riviera. When she arrived at the event, she says, the only people there were a producer and Weinstein. The producer then left, leaving Argento and Weinstein alone—and soon, she alleges, Weinstein was in a bathrobe holding a bottle of lotion. Argento told The New Yorker that Weinstein asked her for a massage; at first, she refused. She eventually relented, and shortly afterward, he “forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop,” according to The New Yorker. Though it was a “nightmare,” said Argento, she maintained a relationship with Weinstein for years: ”I felt I had to,” she said. ”When I see him, it makes me feel little and stupid and weak. After the rape, he won.”

Louisette Geiss:
Screenwriter and actress Geiss alleged in a press conference Tuesday that Weinstein had masturbated in front of her without her consent. Geiss said that Weinstein invited her to his office—”adjacent to his hotel room”—to discuss a script she’d written. “After about 30 minutes, he asked to excuse himself and go to the bathroom. He returned in nothing but a robe with the front open and he was buck naked,” she continued. Weinstein allegedly then got into a bathtub and asked Geiss to continue pitching her script. “When I finished my pitch I was obviously nervous, and he just kept asking me to watch him masturbate,” she said. “I told him I was leaving. He quickly got out of the tub and grabbed my forearm as I was trying to grab my purse and led me to his bathroom, pleading that I just watch him masturbate.”

It’s all coming out now, pardon the pun

I’d heard first hand of Spacey’s (alleged) fondness for getting handy with the male help on an Irish made movie. He likes ‘bears’ apparently

Folin Carrell will have a statement soon so

In fairness it has been known for years that the likes of Spacey and Travolta are complete deviants.

Didn’t Spacey have a “Clapham Common” moment walking his dog in London?

I think it’s all going to come out now. Yer man Weinstein was very powerful and he couldn’t stop it, so it’ll be fair game for anyone now

Spacey is particularly unpleasant

Spacey has the head of a pervert

2 Likes

The GOP are standing between America and decadence .

Corey Feldman was right

1 Like