Celebrity Deaths - 2017

you must be some craic on a night out with your razor sharp wit

BJK

The essence of the post seems to be saying that if I was a woman I wouldn’t be a good looking woman but if I was a good looking woman from the 1970s then I would have been ripe for a raping when the rugby football lads were around. Seriously weird stuff.

1 Like

I think he is misdirecting his anger towards you for having the audacity to highlight that @anon67715551 untrue story was inappropriate

@anon67715551 is the guy in the wrong here

1 Like

+1. Some deranged windmilling going on here. It’d suit them better to step back from the more than likely horrible false story rather than digging their heels in.

1 Like

My father worked in Gorteen and Lickfinn mines he has never been called a black looking bastard as lip service to his coal mining roots, must be a rugby thing.

2 Likes

Willie was a colossus in all four tests on that 1977 British Lions tour. Lions player of the series. He’s still well remembered over there for his 1977 heroics, 40 years on.

Yeah, the man that nearly scored a try

He did score a try. Willie was the only Lions forward to score a test try on that tour - in the third test in Dunedin.

Oooooffffttttttt

don’t encourage him you vile fuckwit

2 Likes

They should change the intro to the article above so to the only Brit who scored a try in a set of friendlies against the All Blacks.

ooofffftttttt

Like @Julio_Geordio I have heard the name but wouldn’t pick him out of a lineup, probably an age thing but I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity like I would Nick Popplewell or Jim Staples.

:open_mouth:

I suppose no one is going to ask why all these rubby men are dying so young over the last few years.

The respect they have for Willie comes shining through in that article.

1 Like

As regards the recent celebrity rugby deaths, no:

Colin Meads was 81. He had pancreatic cancer.

Willie Duggan was 67, seemingly a heart attack. He was a heavy smoker.

Don’t lower yourself. Let that scumbag stew in his own hatred.

I don’t recall any celeb rubby deaths over the last few years, mate.