Celebrity Deaths - 2017

The Duchess was always my favourite member of the Royal family. A Liverpool fan and a member of the Roman Catholic church.

She had a lovely smile on her as she handed the FA Cup to Ronnie Whelan at Wembley in 1989.

Suprised nobody had Rodney Bewes. He was always a likely lad to come up (go down) this year.

David Cassidy

James Bolam seems like an awful cunt

The mother is heartbroken

He is excellent in Grandpa in my pocket.

Still a cunt stopping bewes earning money from repeats of likely lads

Biddy White Lennon, a bit of a sex symbol in her day apparently, was she a bit saucy on the Riordans or something?

Ah no.

Never heard of her.

R.I.P

1 Like

Seriously? I am doubting your roaster credentials. Only a young fella I suppose.

1 Like

Well she had a pulse

We never had the Riordans on in our household though I would be of the right vintage to remember it. Was it any good @Balbec?

Not really no. Hardly going to get a racy soap out of a few boring cunts living in Kilkenny.

3 Likes

Was it set in Kilkenny? I didn’t know that. Was it anshow for minorities in Ireland?

There might have been a tinker in it.

1 Like

The Riordans pushed the boundaries a bit so Maggie and Benjy would have discussed things like contraception obliquely, indicating that a married couple might have been engaged in sexual relations which of itself was remarkable for the time.

1 Like

Eamonn was a settled itinerant. It was set in Leestown a fictional Kilkenny village but was filmed in Meath.

1 Like

The Riordans spawned Bracken which spawned Glenroe .

It was a precursor for Miley getting the blow job in the barn and Dick Moran’s long affair with Biddy’s mother .