Celebrity Deaths 2024 (90 or younger)

Why is it called grooming when philip schofield does it but cute when cheryl cole does it?

Shane MacGowan drank through it. Brought his bottles of drink in a plastic bag at the start of the day to drink constantly throughout the day. Fell asleep on the bus, woke up and did the gig.

And he seemed to turn out perfectly fine.

1 Like

Did Cheryl Cole do anything wrong? Did Philip Schofield for that matter? Or Micheál O’Muircheartaigh?

What’s grooming?

Cheryl Cole started seeing Liam Payne when he was 22 or 23. Being nice to somebody who is a minor does not equal doing something wrong unless there’s a clear pattern and demonstration of underhand malign intent.

Seeing your father meet your mother on video when the father is 14 and the mother is 24 must be completely weird and gross though.

You’re not meant to see this stuff even if they were the same age. You don’t want to live in a real life Back To The Future.

1 Like

Calm down man. Any 14 year old lad in the world would give their right ball to bang Cheryl Cole. Lucky bastard.

5 Likes

Because Cheryl wouldn’t shove your shite back a fortnight.

4 Likes

Never say never

:anguished::anguished:

:smile::smile:

Tattle really puts us to shame. That Harry Styles is getting an absolute slating from somebody over there because his tribute to his recently deceased former band-mate “fits in too well with his Instagram aesthetic” for their liking. They’d ate us alive over there.

1 Like

It’s a bit like Dexter, a serial killer killing serial killers.

It’s wrong but a lot of those influencers deserve a good slagging.

By the way I’ve never been on it but I’m aware of it.

Paul Di’anno.

1 Like

Gave the best version of Phantom of the opera, very underrated front man. Was in poor health in recent years. RIP

1 Like

R.I.P. I used really like that first album. Saw him in Dolan’s many moons ago, it was a good show.