Celebrity Deaths 2024 (play either flank of a back 4)

Like his hero John Redmond he died before he achieved Home Rule.

If Harry Enfield was to do a Fine Gael Boy parody it would be based on John Bruton.

Big farmer from Meath with a love of the British crown and the union,

Bruton will no doubt have stipulated he wanted a state funeral.

Sunak will oblige and pony up.

8 Likes

Our thoughts are with Michael Lowry on the passing of his “best friend forever”.

4 Likes

I’m reading between the lines here but I feel you’re not overcome with grief at this news?

1 Like

I’ve had worse days.

5 Likes

When somebody dies and you’ve nothing good to say it’s best to say nothing at all.

Rip.

You’re on TFK pal.

6 Likes

Anyone know if he was roaring?

Fuck him. No point speaking well of someone who didn’t stand up just because they’re dead. He was on Bertie’s cunt level. Same ilk, different flavour of Mi Wadi. I have a strong feeling that the NewGens in FFG won’t have the raw nerve that Haughey/Bertie/Bruton etc tapped into to fuck their citizens and stay the course with the advent of social media and it’s batterings, where their frothing at the mouth, baying and incoming opposition do have the steele for the hard road and they know they can’t get away with the firesale, ‘I’ll rim anyone’ tactics of FFG. Get ready to vacate your seats, and grip of our island…you freeloading, self-serving cunts.

2 Likes

Karma can be a bitch

Home rule for who?

That was hilarious. You could see the blood draining from Bruton’s otherwise rosy, overfed face as Lowry said it.
Lowry absolutely hated him.

1 Like

Country singer Toby Keith, 62.

That’s auld Irish nonsense. You don’t stop being a cunt because you are dead

9 Likes

You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead… good

Gareth had the aul Garda portacabin outside the house until his death anyway.

It doesn’t cost much to be respectful.

The horse racing set know how special Sir John is the their beloved monarchy. The shower of cunts.

People can say what they like about me when I’m brown bread.

1 Like