Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

There was a programme about Big Jock Stein on BBC 5 Live last night. Does anyone know how I’d go about finding a recording of the programme ?

You can dowload it from the bbc site or itunes mate.

Even a Twitter search or checking any of the popular Celtic forums / fora should give you a link to it.

As an aside, Sergio Busquets is banned for the Celtic double header following his red card against Benfica.

Football’s Next Star has just started on RTE2 and Nicky Byrne is presenting it.

Only watched about 5 mins…thought it was fairly shit

Yeah wasn’t great. If it’s going to get good it will be when it’s down to the final ten and you get to know the personalities etc. I thought the Sky one where they were going to Inter was very good though.
Standard didn’t look great tonight though some awful awkward looking cunts.

Was that John Kennedy who made shit of his knee a few years back? what age would he be now?

Yeah that’s him. He’s 29

Celtic found not guilty on 4 charges relating to an alleged offensive banner that was displayed during the Norwich friendly.

Anyone know what was written on the banner ?

It referred to the huns as zombies or something. A ridiculous charge. :ireland:

I believe Broony went off injured in last night’s match against Wales due to his hip ailment. I hope this sorts itself out as he’s an outstanding player who has been our most consistent player since Lennon took the job. We really need him for the double header with Barca.

Just watched the next episode of Football’s Next Star. John Kennedy comes across a really lovely young man.

Glaswegians are very fond of saying ‘by the way’ at the end of sentences.

That wee Egyptian fella looks a player

By ra way.

What I don’t understand is the guy who wins it hasn’t been mentioned yet. :o

Neil Lennon has appointed Celtic legend Danny McGrain as new first team coach. :clap: :ireland:

Smashing.

Brown (ongoing hip problem), Forrest (groin strain) and Commons (tight hamstring) are all struggling after the international break and may miss tomorrow’s game.

Izaguirre, Wanyama, Samaras and Wanyama are only due back this afternoon and will be assessed then.

Celtic are discussing new contracts with the representatives of Wanyama and Hooper.

Immensely proud of the bhoys tonight and I think I owe the likes of Wilson, Commons and Lennon a big apology.

Lawwell’s still a wanker though.

:clap: