Celtic FC v FC Sion and the reverse

Good work Rocko. Channel 67 showing us getting humped by Utrecht last season to set the scene.

Here we go. 'Mon the Celtic.

Sion team (in numerical order):

Vanins
Goncalves
Dingsdag
Sio
Feindouno
Afonso
Vanczak
Obradovic
Die
Buhler
Adailton

so that could be:

Vanins

Vanczak
Dingsdag
Adailton
Goncalves

Feindouno
Obradovic
Die
Buhler

Sio
Afonso

C’mon to fuck Celtic!!!

So we’re Brown and Ki centrally with Ledley and Commons on the flanks.

Referee’s a cunt.

That’s surprised me anyway.

Surprised me too Bandage. I think it might be temporary though.

How wasn’t that a free on Sammy?

Have to be careful with Ledley wide and Kayal out that we don’t give them space between our midfield and the defence. Ki would normally be there but he’s been more offensive this season. Would be more comfortable with Ledley inside.

Referee’s an utter, utter, utter, utter cunt.

This is astonishing refereeing.

We’ve obviously managed to get the only Proddy in Croatia refereeing the game tonight. :angry:

Great covering from Cha there. Been impressed with some of his tucking inside on Feindouno also but they look like they fancy springing players in between our lines because they’re not afraid to get numbers in that area.

Wilson looking uncomfortable on the left.

We seem to have gone 4-5-1 with Stokes wide left and Ledley inside.

Better little spell there. Not getting Commons or Brown on the ball enough. No harm when we’re just keeping it but need to find Commons on the run in support of Samaras.

Half chance there for Sammy.

Playing quite well now. Could do with getting Stokes more involved around their area because he’s had a couple of nice touches from set pieces and things and Sammy in fairness has tried to link play up quite well.

I wish we would go back to 4-4-2.

Stokes is wasted out on the wing and there is nobody to feed off Samaras centrally.

Looked like a dive there from Stokes. In the two minutes we switched Stokes and Commons we have looked much better.

I’d like to see that penalty decision again. Keeper looked very very sheepish.

A ridiculous decision now to give them a free.

Wasn’t a penalty.

Could have been a hint of one earlier for the slight tug but the final incident wasn’t one.

Could have been a shocker from Wilson but he got away with the straight leg not connecting with anything in mid-air.