Celtic Non Matchday Discussion Season 2014/15

Outstanding full backs Emilio Izaguirre and Mikael Lustig have both signed new 3-year contracts with Celtic.

Excellent news.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 951960, member: 9”]Outstanding full backs Emilio Izaguirre and Mikael Lustig have both signed new 3-year contracts with Celtic.

Excellent news.[/QUOTE]
That’s great news indeed. Like two new signings.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 951960, member: 9”]Outstanding full backs Emilio Izaguirre and Mikael Lustig have both signed new 3-year contracts with Celtic.

Excellent news.[/QUOTE]
#keanefactor

I see Tony Watt has a new tattoo. The theme is One Tree Hill related.

Celtic’s new away jersey is a horrible tartan/jock type yoke.

Peter Houston has left to take up the managerial vacancy at Falkirk

Virgil to Southampton ???

John Collins was appointed Assistant Manager today. The press release said he’s held a number of meetings with Deila and it was Ronny’s decision to hire him. Interesting. John Kennedy is apparently in line to get the First Team Coach role.

Great stuff - Collins seems like a good character - didn’t he taunt his own players when Hibs manager by showing them his six pack?

Not 100% sure about Collins. When was the last time he worked as a coach/manager? With Kennedy, Collins and Deila we’re lacking a bit of experience on the bench.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7KYBFsnxz4

So it’s Legia. Tough 180+ minutes ahead, but at the end of the day, they have Henning Berg and we have Ronny Deila :clap:

Amido looks envious.

Young McGeouch is playing quite well in this St Pauli game, though I haven’t been watching it all that closely.

Twardzik on the other hand… That wasn’t his first error.

Not hugely impressed with Watt. Was prominent towards the end of the half but seemed to give up on a couple of 50-50 challenges. Looked a little predictable and sluggish running with the ball.

Who is the blondy lad with the tight haircut for Celtic?

McGeouch?

Possibly, he looks far older than I thought

Yep. He’s just of those lads who looks elderly from a young age.