Celtic Non Matchday Discussion Season 2014/15

Atajic blazes over from the penalty spot after McMullan was fouled. McMullan has looked lightweight and not quite ready for first team football but did well to win the penalty. Atajic put it a good yard over though. I fear that was our big chance of a draw gone.

Watt goes close late on.

He’s been our most lively attacker. Still looks a bit reluctant to press defenders in possession but his direct style caused a few problems and he had a couple of decent shots.

Full nudity from a streaker and the cameras aren’t looking away. Bizarre. And now an action replay. FFS

Deila is apparently bringing over one of the coaches from his previous club in Norway. It’s reported in the Norwegian press.

http://www.dt.no/godset/slar-folge-med-deila-1.8521985

Is the game tomorrow on live tv anywhere in Ireland ?

Live on Setanta Sports, pal.

Full Time in Helsinki:

Tottenham Hotspur 6-1 Celtic.

Efe Ambrose was sent off again. Himself and Pukki were the only senior players involved.

Ronny and the rest of the first team stayed behind in Scotland.

I don’t think our game is being televised tomorrow evening.

@Rocko, will there be links available? I might call over to your place to watch it.

Ambrose will be suspended.

why did Celtic give up home advantage for this?

No idea.

+1.

Why didn’t they move it to the Aviva or Tallaght?

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 994800, member: 1137”]+1.

Why didn’t they move it to the Aviva or Tallaght?[/QUOTE]
UEFA wouldn’t let them.

Scott Brown is back in full training.

Charlie Mulgrew is out for an indefinite period with a knee injury sustained on international duty.

Alexs Tonev is still experiencing discomfort in his groin and remains unavailable for selection.

Guidetti and Scepovic are available for selection tomorrow.

Marcus Fraser has joined Cowdenbeath on a 3-month loan deal.

Aberdeen at home tomorrow lunchtime is live on Sky Sports.

Some goal by Balde today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKnSRamqrY

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1016592, member: 2533”]Some goal by Balde today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKnSRamqrY
[/QUOTE]

Great touch and skill to score there. We could do with him at Celtic!

Awareness too, a real “fuck you” to Rocko and Lemon from the big man.

Is Guidetti available for the Europa League game on Thursday?

I don’t believe so. He’s only available if we progress beyond the initial group phase.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1015696, member: 9”]Scott Brown is back in full training.

Charlie Mulgrew is out for an indefinite period with a knee injury sustained on international duty.

Alexs Tonev is still experiencing discomfort in his groin and remains unavailable for selection.

Guidetti and Scepovic are available for selection tomorrow.

Marcus Fraser has joined Cowdenbeath on a 3-month loan deal.

Aberdeen at home tomorrow lunchtime is live on Sky Sports.[/QUOTE]

good move for him, did they beat the diet peados on saturday?

@Il Bomber Destro, do you have a link for today’s game please? I’m temporarily banned from the huddleboard and I usually source my links from there. There’s nothing on first row sports.