Celtic Transfer Window Summer 2017 ☘ 🍀 💵

Callum Chambers? Absolute car crash. Prone to meltdowns in a games, one terrible mistake begets several more.

Is it Calum or Callum?

I saw on SSN at lunchtime that Leicester were launching a “deadline day £28m bid” for him.

I thought you had the inside track on the Robins?

Bhoys, I’ve a networking engagement from 5pm-10pm. Please provide hourly updates in my absence as I plan to use TFK as my sole source of Celtic transfer news during this window.

cc @Ashman, @Rocko, @Big_Dan_Campbell, @Nembo_Kid, @thedancingbaby, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

The last Celtic transfer I can remember where I was { given the anniversary this week and the subsequent benefit of that death to Celtic) was Mo Johnston in July 1989 .

I also have a memory of Liam Brady signing Cas and Stuart Slater . I also remember they signing a chap called Willie Falconer .

I will do my best tonight and keep you briefed .

1 Like

Six hours, nineteen minutes, right ascension, fourteen degrees, twenty-two minutes declination… no signing.

Six hours, nineteen minutes, right ascension, fourteen degrees, twenty-three minutes declination… no signing

Six hours, nineteen minutes, right ascension, fourteen degrees, fifty-eight minutes declination! …no signing.

Where are the fucking updates?

Fuck all happening. Benkovic rumored again but I’d be surprised. French chap not signed yet either.

1 Like

:weary:

Bhoys?

Odsonne Édouarde has signed. :shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: :fr:

Loan deal with an option to purchase.

5 Likes

Lovely stuff. I have high hopes for him.

Welcome to Celtic, Eamon.

1 Like

Based on wiki

He looks like a fella might like a Big Mac

Is this lad a pure striker or is he comfortable out wide?

Odsonne.

:gun:

Option to buy apparently?

Sell Moussa for billions, let this chap get integrated this season and sign him permanently for 1/5 of what we get for Dembélé next summer.

Any sign of a centre back?

Any sign of a centre back?

No.

Option to buy with the striker though.

I didn’t ask that.

Actually I did ask that.