☘ Celtic transfer window summer 2019

There’s nothing illogical about it. Your take on it is illogical.

Motherwell told Celtic to do one when they tried to revise the terms, they were lowballing them and the move was off.

Next.

Nope. Incorrect.

Original terms are subject to medical so when medical is failed that’s a reset.

Not lowballing. You don’t know what it means.

I do, you don’t.

Motherwell told Celtic to do one. David Turnbull is a Motherwell player. Lowballling.

Is it similar to teabagging?

Good one.

He’s a Motherwell player so it’s lowballing na na na na na na seems to be the basis of your stance.

It’s childish and illogical. Not lowballing. Grow up.

Time to put your dodie back in your mouth, pal.

Take your beating and have the good grace to run along, mate.

Claiming fake victories now?

You’re such a weird cunt.

It’s very endearing.

2 Likes

I’m a winner.

You’re just an ungracious loser.

1 Like

You’re an odd man child.

You’re wrong here and you know it.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m right. I win. I am the champion.

Certainly not.

All the facts vindicate me. If Motherwell didn’t believe they were being lowballed they would have acquiesced.

The deal not going through and your, presumably, deliberate misunderstanding of the term lowballing in order to have a petty go at Celtic is conflation. And it’s very childish. Grow up.

It’s not lowballing.

It is. The terms were what they were for the player and Celtic tried to lowball Motherwell. Deal off. It’s odd that you’re not getting this.

Fee was agreed subject to medical, mate. Did you miss this? Deal didn’t go through because he failed the medical. Not lowballing.

Why do you think teams have medicals before they buy players ?

So they can subsequently lowball the selling clubs?

2 Likes

Deal didn’t go through because Celtic tried to revise the terms and Motherwell said no because they were being lowballed.

I am relaying the facts for you here but you’d can’t make logical conclusions.

You can bring a horse to water…

To check for medical issues.

Nope. Wrong again.

Original deal was subject to medical, which he failed. Not lowballing, as the failed medical overrides that.

Nobody’s disputing certain facts you’re relaying (he’s a Motherwell player, Motherwell can set their price etc etc) but this is just a distraction at this stage.

Quit being silly.