☘ Celtic transfer window summer 2019

It’s correct. Celtic tried to renegotiate the terms.

Not lowballing. Original terms were subject to successful completion of medical. You’re still being silly.

It is lowballing. Celtic tried to get Motherwell to renegotiate on less favourable terms.

Not lowballing. Completion of the deal for a £3.25m fee was subject to the medical being passed.

Yes. So pull out of the deal if they’re not happy with the medical results. Don’t go back to Motherwell trying lowball them on it.

They tried to restructure the deal based on the results of the medical, and have subsequently pulled out of the deal. You’re getting agitated by semantics and are incorrectly using the term “lowballing”. Quit being silly.

I’m using the term lowballing as the terms are way less favourable to Motherwell and they have quite rightly told Celtic to do one.

I have a second hand car for sale. Will do ya a good deal for it boss.

1 Like

have you ever been involved in a negotiation?

No one would buy anything for the original price if it turned out it was a bit crocked and you couldn’t use it for 3 months

Jesus, it’s a good thing @Cicero_Dandi drives the forklifts at work rather than acquisitions

2 Likes

Original terms were subject to the player passing a medical. He didn’t. Ergo you’re incorrect in your terminology.

similar to buying a car based on it passing the NCT, it fails needed a bit of work on the suspension or some such and the seller expecting the same price

“The NCT is out but it’ll pass no bother”

“Eh, why don’t you put it through the test then…”

1 Like

For a fella that usually is very open minded on these things and never looks at anything in black or white terms this is a remarkable stance from @Cicero_Dandi

3 Likes

And Motherwell told them to ram their revised terms.

A good negotiator doesn’t negotiate.

Finally you climb down after acting the eejit all afternoon.

I can’t see how you made it out as a climbdown. It’s the founding block of my argument.

Turnbull is a Motherwell player.
Motherwell will be the one who decide what he is worth.
Celtic lowballed them after the medical.
Motherwell told them to ram it.

Your don’t have a cogent argument - it falls at the first hurdle. The original fee was SUBJECT TO successfully completing the medical and he didn’t.

Your use of the term lowballing is therefore incorrect and you’re being illogical. You don’t appear to understand what lowballing
means.

Nobody is disputing he’s a Motherwell player.