☘ Celtic transfer window summer 2019

Any hope we will get Sinclair out the door?

There’s no way a bottom half championship club/league one side could afford his wages.

A top half one would though.

Derby are rumoured to be interested. I wouldn’t want to lose him and have Morgan/Hayes competing for that backup position instead.

I don’t he offers anything else. We are flush with cash and have 3 weeks left to replace him if we need to.

I’d drive him down to Derby myself.

CELTIC Football Club today confirmed that Kieran Tierney has signed for Arsenal FC, after completing a medical earlier in London.

We did all we could to keep Kieran at Celtic. While the club did not need or wish to sell Kieran, this was an opportunity which Kieran very much wished to pursue and with the club having received a significant offer, we have agreed to the transfer.

Kieran has been a big part of the club for a number of years, coming through our Academy structure and becoming a key first team player of real quality.

He has made a significant contribution to Celtic and we thank him very much for all he has given to the club and, of course, we wish him very well for the future in his career.

Celtic Manager Neil Lennon said: “This is an opportunity Kieran wanted to take and while we will be sad to see him leave the club, we wish Kieran all the very best for the future.

“Although he is still a young guy, Kieran has given the club so much. He’s a great lad and I’ve really enjoyed working with him. I’m sure he will continue to progress and develop and make a big impact in the English Premiership.

“It has obviously been a long process, but now it has been finalised we can now look ahead and concentrate on continuing to build our own squad and meet the many challenges ahead, domestically and in Europe.

“We had a really good performance and result last night at a difficult venue and I would like to thank our fans for travelling to Romania and supporting us so well. Yet again, the team had such great support in Europe and we are hugely grateful for that.

“We look ahead to next week with confidence but of course realise we still have a lot of work to do against a very good team.”

:disappointed_relieved:

Any chance that useless mouse Sinclair would piss off?

Tierney’s farewell.

Celtic should buy jack byrne

1 Like

The Killie reject?

1 Like

If Tierney loved Celtic that much why didn’t he stay? Was on great money at Celtic too.

The team beaten by connah quays?

You think Celtic should sign some lad who couldn’t get a game for a side that were beaten by Connah’s Quay?

1 Like

On seconds thoughts we should buy some of the connah quay team, they would thrive in the spl

5 Likes

Byrne is top class. Amazed he hasn’t been snapped up. When the likes of Glen whelan and James mcclean have lucrative careers in England it does make you wonder.

1 Like

Because he’s a dirty little rat bastard.

I hope the bright lights of London don’t affect young Tierney like they did Charlie Nicholas .

Lost all credibility when I read “It has been the hardest day or two of my life” :joy:

Sure it has Kieran ya, the extra few quid will soften the blow.

1 Like